Boyd and ?

quinty

What's your feelings on this? I think Boyd has to start every game, (where fit obv) and Boyd = goals, but would you start with him and Kenny or Nicky? The more I think about it I would like to see us start with him and Nicky, bringing Kenny on as an impact player in the last 30-40 minutes where tired legs will give him more opportunities.

Thoughts?

i would favour clark to team up with boyd at the moment but the idea of bringing on miller on for say the second half for games would be a great.

with plenty games coming up with the cup runs keeping them all fit will be difficult so really whoever is fit, good to have choices for a change

What's your feelings on this? I think Boyd has to start every game, (where fit obv) and Boyd = goals, but would you start with him and Kenny or Nicky? The more I think about it I would like to see us start with him and Nicky, bringing Kenny on as an impact player in the last 30-40 minutes where tired legs will give him more opportunities.

Thoughts?

Boyd to start all day, as you say Quinty.

Both Miller and young Clark are a good shout for added impact, as they both have the stamina to support Boyd, but it will all depend on the importance of the game, I think, and experience over youth may be the key factor then.

For these three to be properly effective, the midfield especially, must deliver the service required through to them to create scoring opportunities.

:7325:

Clark has impressed most people and has done very well, put people saying Miller is shite and hasn't shown anything are taking nonsense. He hasn't shown anything because neither him or Boyd got any service in the games Millers played.

I would alternate all 3 throughout the season.