Mohsni please......

DavieMacRFC

The boy does try his best & he seems to be a love him or hate him type of player. Sad thing is, if we weren't in this position, he'd probably be nowhere near Ibrox. Hope he does come good, a certain Mr Amoruso used to be quite similar, he'd do something brilliant, then have an almighty fk up 5 minutes later.

He seems like a crackin lad and a good personality to have around but that isnt enough to make it at rangers.

He needs to screw the nut and keep his concentration levels up. He seems to spend half his time daydreaming through a match and was caught out of position today countless amounts of times. He may be good enough for this season at a push but will need to be replaced when we are in the SPFL

Bombscare !! Get rid and how about putting wallace in his place ? That way we could get smith in the team who'd be worth his place if not for free kicks alone caus he's best dead ball kicker at Ibrox by a mile and ended last season in top form.

I get what your saying mate but Wallace brings too much going forward and his link up play is far better than Smiths.

Worst player I have seen at Ibrox. Just kicks the ball the way he's facing. Not able to put his boot thru it- jabs and flicks bouncy passes if he's lucky. Also loses composure and does daft things and shouts at others,. Not taking responsibilitie for his own fuck ups, of which there are many.

Please leave and take ally,clipboard and wee durranty with you. It's becoming worse than embarrassing now.

Worst player I have seen at Ibrox. Just kicks the ball the way he's facing. Not able to put his boot thru it- jabs and flicks bouncy passes if he's lucky. Also loses composure and does daft things and shouts at others,. Not taking responsibilitie for his own fuck ups, of which there are many.

Please leave and take ally,clipboard and wee durranty with you. It's becoming worse than embarrassing now.

First sentence means you either haven't been going tO Ibrox for long or you are a liar. Can think of many players over the years worse than him who had no heart and could not score goals.

He is not even the worst central defender on the books.

First sentence means you either haven't been going tO Ibrox for long or you are a liar. Can think of many players over the years worse than him who had no heart and could not score goals.

He is not even the worst central defender on the books.

First to admit I don't go to that many games, but have seen enough of him to form an opinion that he is no way good enough for us. To think Amorusu was viewed as bombs scare at the time. Big mosni makes amo look like Baresi.

I know he try's hard, but for me that should be a minimum for them all. Anyway, i don't blame the big fella, it's McCoist who picks him

First to admit I don't go to that many games, but have seen enough of him to form an opinion that he is no way good enough for us. To think Amorusu was viewed as bombs scare at the time. Big mosni makes amo look like Baresi.

I know he try's hard, but for me that should be a minimum for them all. Anyway, i don't blame the big fella, it's McCoist who picks him

Well you sir unlike some on RM are no liar (tu)

Lorenzo Pier Luigi Amoruso was a great player and a great captain who made the occasional 'boo-boo' :D Would not mention him and Bilel in the same sentence.

That said Zaliukas looks no better than Mohsni. Perry and Cribari worse than Mohsni. Big Billy needs a 'jig with leg transplants to partner him'. Someone to guide him and keep him in line, something the manager seems incapable of doing. I'd still like to see Mohsni playing the midfield holding role the Kevin Thomson used to play. As I said before unlike Black at least the big man can tackle.

He's the definition of the footballing term "bombscare".

I've never known a player so prone to, whilst under zero pressure, passing the ball directly to an opponent from ten yards. It happens so often that it's frightening; once or twice a match, we're under pressure as a direct result of an unforced Moshni mistake.

I would have him nowhere near our starting eleven.

Southend are utter pish and even they released him. That tells you everything you need to know about his ability.

After a 4-2 win over 2nd place i'd suggest Super has a better idea of what he's doing over yourself.

This the same 'Super' that picked the defence for the most recent Dundee United game where we lost 3 goals from 3 defensive mistakes ? Aye, 'Super' knows what he's doing right enough.