Most goals scored ?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Top Scorer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By46GEwIEAAbtAN.png

Balotelli's heat map from last night,not much happening in the penalty area.

I can't help but notice his poor positioning when attacking. He seems to play as a holding midfielder when they've not got it. Can't decide if it should be put down to good defensive work rate or what. He's almost never in the box though, regardless.

Wellbeck is a cracking player don't know why people don't like him, a workhorse and has proven he can score goals, ballotelli is an idiot, he has his moments but since he has left man city he hasn't had many. I think Wellbeck will become a top player at Arsenal where he will be given a fair chance.

Balotelli's attitude is nowhere near as bad as the pundits like to make out. It's just become one of those things people say to make people think they know about football.

'The thing about Arsenal is, they always try to walk it in!'

One thing I noticed in the last couple of games, several times in each game, he was throwing his arms up in exasperation at his team mates. In a very obvious and exaggerated way, This despite his having done very little for quite some time.

Welbeck has a lovely finishing touch. Most of his goals are just lifted over the keeper. That suggests to me that he's a natural finisher who just needs more experience and then he'll score by the bucketload. He works too hard not to have chances.

Welbeck has a lovely finishing touch. Most of his goals are just lifted over the keeper. That suggests to me that he's a natural finisher who just needs more experience and then he'll score by the bucketload. He works too hard not to have chances.

A potential superstar for sure

Welbeck's finishing is shit which is why he's a poor striker. Good for him getting a hattrick but he's still got 3 years to make up for. His dribbling and touch is very good, but he isn't good or smart enough to be a top winger, and he isn't a good enough goal scorer to be a top striker. Will most likely always just be a decent player and no more.

On the other hand, Balotelli is a good finisher, but doesn't have the pace, movement or intelligence to make him a top striker.

I hate when players are praised as top class and the first attribute mentioned is their work rate.

If that's your best quality you'll never be a top player.

Thomas Muller?

He's fairly pacey, good finish but I would say his work rate, cleverness and movement are his best attributes. I watch just about every Bayern match and I swear I have no idea how he was top scorer last season and one of the top assisters. Pretty much every match you would be at the 70th min and be thinking "man, Muller's been invisible again" and then 5 mins later he'd have a goal and an assist.

Welbeck's finishing is shit which is why he's a poor striker. Good for him getting a hattrick but he's still got 3 years to make up for. His dribbling and touch is very good, but he isn't good or smart enough to be a top winger, and he isn't a good enough goal scorer to be a top striker. Will most likely always just be a decent player and no more.

On the other hand, Balotelli is a good finisher, but doesn't have the pace, movement or intelligence to make him a top striker.

I dont really get this. His finishes last night were natural great finishes. I hate to do this but Henry as a young guy about thr same age wasnt a great finisher, he was played on the wing and needed a chance up front. Got it at Arsenal and rest is history. Welbeck isnt as good as Henry obviously but he can be great imo. Also the hes not intelligent thing is pish. You can see by his runs and positioning hes intelligent, he at the very least has a footballing brain.

I think hes got everything to be a top striker. Pace, touch, strength, dribbling, positioning and last night showed he can naturally finish. I personally think he will get around 25 goals this season. If he does that will you concede hes a really good striker?

Thomas Muller?

He's fairly pacey, good finish but I would say his work rate, cleverness and movement are his best attributes. I watch just about every Bayern match and I swear I have no idea how he was top scorer last season and one of the top assisters. Pretty much every match you would be at the 70th min and be thinking "man, Muller's been invisible again" and then 5 mins later he'd have a goal and an assist.

Do most Munich fans not get infuriated by Muller? Divides the support with his shite performances but then pops up with like you said a goal and assist.

I dont really get this. His finishes last night were natural great finishes. I hate to do this but Henry as a young guy about thr same age wasnt a great finisher, he was played on the wing and needed a chance up front. Got it at Arsenal and rest is history. Welbeck isnt as good as Henry obviously but he can be great imo. Also the hes not intelligent thing is pish. You can see by his runs and positioning hes intelligent, he at the very least has a footballing brain.

I think hes got everything to be a top striker. Pace, touch, strength, dribbling, positioning and last night showed he can naturally finish. I personally think he will get around 25 goals this season. If he does that will you concede hes a really good striker?

His finishing in large is pish.

3 goals against a piss poor gala team when in reality it's been years of shite finishing from Welbeck in general.

Behave

His finishing in large is pish.

3 goals against a piss poor gala team when in reality it's been years of shite finishing from Welbeck in general.

Behave

At Arsenal I haven't really see him miss that many chances to be fair. At United he did score at a decent rate when he wasn't played out wide.

My main grievance with him is his movement, see tomorrow watch him when Arsenal have the ball, a lot of the time he's fairly static. Which is madness considering his pace. Okay he won't get caught offside as much so the play is allowed to continue, but he should be running that line at every opportunity in my opinion.

Who knows if thats Wenger telling him that, but just something I've noticed.

Do most Munich fans not get infuriated by Muller? Divides the support with his shite performances but then pops up with like you said a goal and assist.

In individual games sometimes, when he has been quiet. He never plays badly, just sort of ineffective a lot of the time but you know he can always pop up at any minute. Overall, he's regarded as a top player.