gta v ps4/xbox one release date

watty.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS4 users rejoice...

PS4's power bar on the controller will flash red and blue when you're being chased by the cops. The police radio chatter will come through the speaker on the controller too, as will phone calls! You can also use the touch pad to swipe left and right to change the radio stations!

PS4 users rejoice...

PS4's power bar on the controller will flash red and blue when you're being chased by the cops. The police radio chatter will come through the speaker on the controller too, as will phone calls! You can also use the touch pad to swipe left and right to change the radio stations!

Quite like the idea of the pad flashing red & blue :lol:

PS4 users rejoice...

These are the kind of things i've been waiting for developers to do with the DS4, really integrate the features into the experience. Can't wait for this now, the FPS mode and all these wee tweaks will make the game so much better.

PS4 users rejoice...

Cracking tech for a gimmick :lol:

Cracking tech for a gimmick :lol:

But this is how it should be used. the wii was the same but not used often enough. I would like to see it used as a walkie talkie in war games, now that would be a good addition to the game, and I am not anti ps4, it has a hell of a lot going for it, but for years I have been used to xbox controllers and games like pgr and Forza, I am worried if I got a ps4 I would regret it in a years time and would have to retrain myself with a new joypad. Look the sony hits 1080p the xbox can't as yet, but the xbox still has a lot going for it, both consoles are good and I never thought I would ever consider the ps4, but it's the only reason why a xbox one is not under my tv just now.

I might hold off to after Christmas or if ps4 have a price drop before Christmas I might just buy it, Most games I play are multi apart from a couple as mentioned , I am sick of halo as good as it was so would not miss that.

But the 1080p and the fact that the frame rate is okay also on the ps4 is niggling away at me, pro evo 1080p to 720p and they probably both have the same frame rate.

The sony seems like the better games console but the xbox better overall console, but if it has someone who has not played a sony system since the 1st year of the ps2 ( when I sold mine) thinking about it then they are doing something right.

Sony know they have a loyal following as past consoles have proved but they want to prise people like me away from Microsoft at the same time

I will get it if somewhere does a deal like trading in the 360 version and getting it half price or something

No chance.

GTA 5 pre-owned sells for around 15 quid in GAME. So there's no way shops are going to give you £20 for it.. You'll be lucky to get a tenner off!

It's went from a maybe to a day 1 purchase

Im dying to get it for me it was easily the best GTA but with PES then Far Cry 4 the week after along with currently playing Horizon 2 & COD i reckon it's going to be bargain basement in the quiet period next year.

Too many fucking games...Why can they not space them out a bit better!