gta v ps4/xbox one release date

watty.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not had a chance to play much but loving it so far.

First person mode bringing a whole new feel to story mode so far, although driving took a bit of getting used to.

Tried online for a wee whole last night but kept ending up in near empty sessions, so might give that another try tonight.

Not had a chance to play much but loving it so far.

First person mode bringing a whole new feel to story mode so far, although driving took a bit of getting used to.

Tried online for a wee whole last night but kept ending up in near empty sessions, so might give that another try tonight.

Online was the same for me no matter how many sessions I joined.

can't get used to FPV at all. shooting whilst behind cover is very difficult, sometimes you only get half the view you get with normal view

i didn't like that either mate,but you can go into control settings and change it to third person when only in cover,much better so it is.

wasn't too convinced to begin with, thought it was just pretty much the same as current gen, but I'm starting to see the differences now and starting to like FPV. money well spent (tu)

exactly how i felt at first,but the more i play it,the more i start to notice all the wee details that were missing on ps3,first person mode is so good.

Got it yesterday, already 1000 times more enjoyable than Assassins Creed. The phone and police radio through the controller is genius. Haven't bothered much with first person mode.

i'm loving first person mate,feels more immersive.watching trevor attack someone with a hatchet in first person is brutal :lol:

Seen there's an update file but no idea if that's to fix online.

Yeah it was mate. I think it is causing a few issues though. My brother will show as offline on PSN and GTA V when playing it but we are still in the same party chat and with some faffing can be in the same lobby as each other. Weird.