***The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

1st set of shifty eyes, mega! Just asking as I was sure that she was talking pish, just wondered if anything had happened at all that she could make a mountain out of a mole hill from.

Far from a Tim, as this photo I posted last year shows

post-58259-0-21428700-1410903254_thumb.j

shows fuck all take yer negative tripe and get fucked

just in from the game, considering the amount of abuse he gets on here i thought Nicky Law was much better tonight, McGregor improving game by game, can't understand how ICT approached the game, to me they never at any time other than Mohsni's cock-up never looked like scoring seemed happy if it went to extra time or further

Delighted with that, really felt like the Rangers we know again

good to get a win against spl opposition and shows we don't have a lot to worry about outwith Celtic, Aberdeen and DU.

Really need to improve when without possession though. Far too easy for teams to control games against us.

Cheers burnzy.

Jst thought we got what we wanted, typical midweek game and I thought our lads were good.

Remember the step up aswell,

What are we wanting man?

A cup win over Septic would do me ;)

Nah seriously a really good result for us in the grand scheme of things and I for one will celebrate this fine victory.

Right tonight Rangers got in their Faces and we where definitely by far the better Team.

We missed a few half chances early on but kept plugging away.

Mom for me was Ian Black, with McGregor looking solid at RB.

Law was good and Nicky Clark was full of energy, he had a good Game.

Mhosni was pretty solid with Jig and Temps when he Cameron caused them bother.

All in all a very good Team performance and TBH I was very disheartened by the poor crowd.

Must say the fans who turned up where outstanding.

Pure hardcore Fanbase.

We'll done to the Fans for backing the Team tonight, patience was key.

It was definitely between MaCleod and Black for MOTM and I thought Clark wasn't too far behind.

Templeton changed the game, he's at his absolute best coming on as a sub and just attacking teams as a fresh pair of legs.

Daly should start ahead of Boyd. Boyd is just absolutely dog-shit, especially in a team that plays the way we do under McCoist. He offers nothing and he doesn't deserve his place.

All in all it was a good night. ICT didn't look up to much and we were by far the better team throughout the 90.

post-58259-0-49386600-1410903764_thumb.j

Posted this around October/November on return from Herrick 18 but guess you are right, I'm a timposter. I'm middle row, 2 nd from right, next to the lad in the training vest

Hope the next time Caley are at Ibrox your going to launch a pound coin at your pal in the Caley end.

Hope the next time Caley are at Ibrox your going to launch a pound coin at your pal in the Caley end.

No worth wasting the money on her, clearly got the hump that her tea have been pumped out the cup! :D Not too happy with some of the shite I've been given from some of our more erudite posters tbh.

Just back, I am delighted we have won, But 15,000 odd for a home game. When are these so called Rangers Fan groups going to realise,Davie KIng is not riding a white charger, he wants to pick us up in administration for cheap.

He may be better long term, but I urge all our divisive Fan groups; as a non Fan group person, do not turn your back on our wonderful club.

Support Glasgow Rangers ....