thumbs up to the crowd tonight

j1mgg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed the atmosphere tonight, anyone else sitting in GF1?

Stewarding was a farce. Sat down to be greeted by a steward saying "Can I see your tickets", so I brought out my smart card, she's like "there's no seat number on this, are you sure it's your seat?", well it's either that or I've been pissing someone off for the past 7 years :lol:

To segregate us that seriously against Caley was a joke, a very low attendance and the fact we were playing Caley...

I am just back from the game, was a decent game and performance. I was saddened to see such a small crowd, a lot of factors for that, CL on, the price of a ticket was pretty steep too, and the stay away fans. Some people just do not deserve the club, having said that, those of us who were there, mad a lot of noise, and showed a lot of patience... really enjoyed the match, and we deserved to win it hands down.

Nights like tonight are why I keep making the trek over the water. Was an excellent atmosphere in BF4. Well done to all.

Although on my way in a guy was stopped infront of me by the cops for having a No Thanks badge on. Said they'd been given a directorate from Ibrox to allow no political paraphernalia within the stadium tonight. Get the feeling he was one of the yestapo. Other than that a great night again under the lights

Superb crowd again tonight, who needs the SOS/UOF when we have fans like this who concentrate on backing the team for 90 mins, creating a positive atmosphere instead of being egotistical wankers who want praise for dishing out pishy red cards and sack the board chants.

Mate these are the same cnuts that get on the players backs for a short pass instead of encouraging them to play better.

I reckon our Team play much more relaxed without them and react to the Support.

A great night was had by all bears. GB introducede to the Erskine Veterans that the fund was hosting and to see the enjoyment on the faces of the old bears brings everything into perspective. Well dame again Govan Blue you are a true Rangers Man. Only downer tonight was seeing Houston outside with his bed sheet banners and his half dozen acolytes. What a prickly of a thing he is.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game tonight, especially the result. I go to the games with my mum & my 2 boys. My mum couldn't go tonight as she put her back out so I took my mate instead as she doesn't get to games often. My kids couldn't go either but I'd still paid for their tickets on the CCCS. My mum was gutted at missing out, it's been a long time since either of us have missed a game at Ibrox. Well done to every other bear who made the effort to go along tonight, we were worthy winners and us supporters deserve to enjoy the moment.