Poisoning at Parkhead

Ibroxblue

Spotted this earlier and my initial thought was what outbreak. Usually there are stories in the press about this kind of thing in the Scottish news while they are trying to trace the origin of the outbreak. I see they are blaming outside contractors. Not a good day for them considering the 17 arrests at last night game. Two negative stories about c****c in one day, the standards of cover ups are really slipping these days, then again maybe their people are too busy covering up some things that are way more damaging to bother with these stories.

FFS ....eleven councillors off on the sick! I await a GCC grant for zillions to improve catering and kitchen facilities along with an newly established A&E ward , fully staffed of course, at the Stade De Grants.

STADE DE GRANTS.......outstanding

Spotted this earlier and my initial thought was what outbreak. Usually there are stories in the press about this kind of thing in the Scottish news while they are trying to trace the origin of the outbreak. I see they are blaming outside contractors. Not a good day for them considering the 17 arrests at last night game. Two negative stories about c****c in one day, the standards of cover ups are really slipping these days, then again maybe their people are too busy covering up some things that are way more damaging to bother with these stories.

Two negative stories about the Smellsick? Aw Naw! I despair what the Front/Back pages of the rags will have about us tomorrow then!