Street parties in Newcastle

Geordie Bear

Just imagine Ashley bringing in players like Cisse or Ba?????

Which he could easily do with the lure of European Football for these players and the stepping stone to the EPL.

I think you have to remember we play in a shiity third rate league.

Those types of player wont be coming to Rangers

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These bellends just emailed me this.....

Action Against Ashley!! - Sat 11th Oct. 12 noon - Flash mob Sports Direct

At the Glasgow Fort!

We require as many fans as possible for this to have an impact and would request as much support as we can muster

If you are willing to give up half an hour of your time please meet outside the store at midday for instructions. As usual our actions will be well within the law.

Are you happy that Ashley owns rights to rename our stadium for a pound? if not then please join us.

I have been approached by fans far and wide who cant journey to Glasgow and wish to have local smaller flash mobs and even if they can get 3-4 to join us then this will help the campaign. If you wish to join from afar please let me know which area and I can pass on full instructions

Thanks

Craig

Sons of Struth -

They are ready to party down the toon , BUT it will be the worst thing ever to happen to your great club ! The fat slug does care about clubs fans or history , He I ruled by money and money alone and as soon as he has milked Rangers dry it will be on to the next project

He will drip feed the fans just enough to give you hope , Try to keep this man away from your great club at all costs

Howay man! You're up a height, man.

Party you say? Ya belta! Will the gadgies be downing Broon doon the toon and whistling at the bonny lassies all neet? Will there be singin' hinnies, I'm clamming!

These bellends just emailed me this.....

Action Against Ashley!! - Sat 11th Oct. 12 noon - Flash mob Sports Direct

At the Glasgow Fort!

We require as many fans as possible for this to have an impact and would request as much support as we can muster

If you are willing to give up half an hour of your time please meet outside the store at midday for instructions. As usual our actions will be well within the law.

Are you happy that Ashley owns rights to rename our stadium for a pound? if not then please join us.

I have been approached by fans far and wide who cant journey to Glasgow and wish to have local smaller flash mobs and even if they can get 3-4 to join us then this will help the campaign. If you wish to join from afar please let me know which area and I can pass on full instructions

Thanks

Craig

Sons of Struth -

They would be better flash mobbing the Barras on Sunday - plenty of counterfeit goods on sale there!

*disclaimer - I do not know this for sure it is only my opinion.

Laughable. Newcastle would be gone without him? Where would they have gone?

Ashley doesn't care about RFC. He just cares about milking the RFC cash cow.

Since you've got a crystal ball, I trust you'll be sharing euro millions numbers :rolleyes:

Everybody that's involved only cares about the £

Rangers men? Murray, mini, King and the lifelong fan Whyte...

Don't make me laugh.

There are none of them in the mix though.

One is a guy who has done a really decent job at Newcastle in terms of buying for cheap, selling for big profits and keeping them stable.

King and Murray have done what? Stood by as the club they are supposed to 'have our best interests at heart' continued to go further and further into the abyss...in the name of getting us at the cheapest price possible.

I know who I'd rather have.

Of course in an ideal world we would have someone who would do both but no one like that wants near us.

Has he not pumped a fuck load of money into what is a club who will never achieve anything

Look at NUFC books ( He has took a shit load of money out of the club ) Carroll 35million plus all the money from the prem every year NUFC are the lowest spending team in the EPL around transfers and have been for around 4/5 years

Never came on here for a slagging match but think some of your fans need to wake up ! you can call my club all you like But Rangers have played in a 2 team lge for over 50 years (no wonder you win cups or the lge )

Came on here trying to tell you lot about Ashley and get loads of abuse ! about how bad my club is or how bad Geordies are , You will see with Ashley , we thought we were made an English man with pots of cash ( got to be 10 times worse than a lot of the arabs who bought into clubs

Came on here trying to tell you lot about Ashley and get loads of abuse ! about how bad my club is or how bad Geordies are , You will see with Ashley , we thought we were made an English man with pots of cash ( got to be 10 times worse than a lot of the arabs who bought into clubs

I dont care what some thankless Geordies have to say tbh. Yer clubs shite,you'll never compete with the top teams,just accept it.

Appreciate your input mate.

I have a Geordie acquaintance who posted this on my FB wall the other day -

I do feel very sorry for you Rangers fans, that Ashley is now targeting your club, but will feel very happy when the twat sells Newcastle, & somebody who actually cares about Newcastle United takes over