***The Official Rangers vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

It's a shame but that's what happens when we have ally as manager and the team playing shite football. I have to be honest I don't think I'd be going to every game if I didn't have a season ticket. I'll be renewing my season ticket so it's not like I regret buying one or care about getting my money's worth. I'll be renewing my ST as long as I can afford to and no matter how shite the football is.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame but that's what happens when we have ally as manager and the team playing shite football. I have to be honest I don't think I'd be going to every game if I didn't have a season ticket. I'll be renewing my season ticket so it's not like I regret buying one or care about getting my money's worth. I'll be renewing my ST as long as I can afford to and no matter how shite the football is.

Exactly. When you have a season ticket you get into the habit of going week-in, week-out no matter what. However when you don't have a season ticket, it's so much easier to get out of the habit, especially if the team is playing pish, games are midweek, live on TV, etc. That's the reason why our crowds have suffered so much, because just over 20,000 people bought season tickets this year and those who said they'd buy tickets every game can't be bothered doing so.

Exactly. When you have a season ticket you get into the habit of going week-in, week-out no matter what. However when you don't have a season ticket, it's so much easier to get out of the habit, especially if the team is playing pish, games are midweek, live on TV, etc. That's the reason why our crowds have suffered so much, because just over 20,000 people bought season tickets this year and those who said they'd buy tickets every game can't be bothered doing so.

All the Lackey's of Lawwell have done is muddy the waters, How many are boycotting because of the board, how many are staying away because of the shite football tactics of the management and coaching team? Or both? Lets hope we get the board room shite settled one way or another before Christmas and then a huge push for 1/2 season tickets, (further discounted if needed), and lets start filling Ibrox again it is ALL about the club, not the current manager or board. We need to go back to the Premiership at the end of this season. OH and for the return visit of the Jam Tarts give them fuck all allocation at Ibrox, and in the mean time everyone going to swinecastle take a Union Flag.

All the Lackey's of Lawwell have done is muddy the waters, How many are boycotting because of the board, how many are staying away because of the shite football tactics of the management and coaching team? Or both? Lets hope we get the board room shite settled one way or another before Christmas and then a huge push for 1/2 season tickets, (further discounted if needed), and lets start filling Ibrox again it is ALL about the club, not the current manager or board. We need to go back to the Premiership at the end of this season. OH and for the return visit of the Jam Tarts give them fuck all allocation at Ibrox, and in the mean time everyone going to swinecastle take a Union Flag.

(tu)

Just ordered 3 tickets for myself, my daughter and nephew for the game. Can't wait to show the kids the magic of Ibrox.

I said i would collect the ticket on Saturday, the email says at least 2 hours prior to kick off.....does anyone know if that's just a guide? Does the ticket pick up close? Surely not.....I have never picked up on the day before.

I predict a 3-0 win. Boydy HAS to find the net eventually.....

WATP.

Not actually true though it sounds good. TBH back in the day we had no season tickets (no bhoycotters either) and we used to troop along to watch the team regardless of the opposition, the weather or how we were playing. It just becomes a habit. Through the bad times crowds could be dire especially for midweek matches but come a European night when Ibrox was jumping all that was forgotten.

Football at the moment is rotten but hopefully that will change if we get a new manager and one can only pray (to the gawd of your choice) that all the boardroom crap gets sorted.

We Rangers fans (not the bhoycotters) are a bit like the US Postal service and here I paraphrase:

"neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, nor Ally's shite tactics stays these Bears from following the Rangers".

Just ordered 3 tickets for myself, my daughter and nephew for the game. Can't wait to show the kids the magic of Ibrox.

I said i would collect the ticket on Saturday, the email says at least 2 hours prior to kick off.....does anyone know if that's just a guide? Does the ticket pick up close? Surely not.....I have never picked up on the day before.

I predict a 3-0 win. Boydy HAS to find the net eventually.....

WATP.

There is usually a biggish queue - especially with so many people buying game by game - so I'd get there early to make sure your in well before kick if as armed forces day is usually a good atmosphere and they usually have abseilers or such delivering the ball

Not actually true though it sounds good. TBH back in the day we had no season tickets (no bhoycotters either) and we used to troop along to watch the team regardless of the opposition, the weather or how we were playing. It just becomes a habit. Through the bad times crowds could be dire especially for midweek matches but come a European night when Ibrox was jumping all that was forgotten.

Football at the moment is rotten but hopefully that will change if we get a new manager and one can only pray (to the gawd of your choice) that all the boardroom crap gets sorted.

We Rangers fans (not the bhoycotters) are a bit like the US Postal service and here I paraphrase:

"neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, nor Ally's shite tactics stays these Bears from following the Rangers".

Yep that last but is true - but as you say can't be applied to 'boycotters' as withholding your support deliberately - wether manager , board or the weather are shite - it's the team you support win, draw or LOSE!

Hopefully if King is successful then we'll start to get a crowd over the 40k mark again. I hate to say it though but I think all the doom and gloom on here surrounding McCoist has finally got to me and I'm starting to wonder if it would be in our best interest to remove him and get someone in with an attacking mindset and who favours giving youth a chance.