***The Official Rangers vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-4-2 with most players played in their right positions, (McLeod LM instead of his preferred CM)

Was disappointed that none of our internationals featured, is that not unfair to all the other teams we play?

I liked the Game of Thrones music at the start of the 2nd half, a nod to the boardroom power plays.

We were very good at times and scored six. (tu) . Unfortunately some strange defensive play as well. There were also few individual performances that were below par but overall no complaints from this Bear. Not when you win 6-1.

AgreedCould have scored 8 or 9 but could have conceded more. Cant agree with the comment above about jig. Sure we cant play a high line with him but he stopped a lot of their attacks.

Good result, let's keep this consistent, Rangers!

Away to strugglers Dumbarton next week, and Hearts at Easter Road, I can see Hibs getting something there, so let's start eating into that points gap!

P.S. Well done, Boyd, first of many I hope.

Just back. A privilege to be involved. Met Mohsni who is a total gentleman, but was glad he was not playing... McGregor was superb! As for Ally- he was a fantastic player... But if we for the moment ignore the questions over his managerial abilities- then 2 things are clear:,1) he loves the Club and 2) the job is doing him no favours- the stress is dripping off him.

But enough. A Great day. Proud to be there. The team could not have given any more. I am not Black's biggest fan but his work rate is to be commended. We have a fantastic support and the welcome given to the representatives of the RAF, Army, RN and Royal Marines was superb.

Good performance today. Free flowing attacking football and positive substitutions at the right time. Shows what we are capable of when we work as a team.

We still have defensive frailties though. The fact that we have only managed to keep one clean sheet in our 8 home matches this season is a matter for concern.