Excuses not to support Rangers

Smile

Going down to the byre right now to get some miking in cannae hae bears staying awa cause there is nae milk in the house, will get Dobbin all hitched up to the milk cart and get yours delivered, twa pints is it, left on your door stoop? Just mind the craws fans spivs dinnae poke holes through the aluminium tops to get to the cream. :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of ex Rangers supporters in my work is disgusting. One has now jumped ship and supports the filth! Also a lot of cunts now are going to fucking ice hockey rather Ibrox.

I know a lot of young guys who used to go quite regularly have actually stopped going since we were turfed down to the lower leagues.

Your Rangers supporting colleague thought, "ahh a know I'll just support the tims instead."

No he used to support us then went to work at Parkhead for five years then got turned. He openly admits he used to be one of us and doesn't see anything wrong with it. This is before he started working in my work I may add.

I know a lot of young guys who used to go quite regularly have actually stopped going since we were turfed down to the lower leagues.

I've actually spoken to a few folk on here about it with regards to the amount of people who have kind of fallen away from our great club. I can only hope that one day we get these fans back and we get ourselves sorted on and off the field.

No he used to support us then went to work at Parkhead for five years then got turned. He openly admits he used to be one of us and doesn't see anything wrong with it. This is before he started working in my work I may add.

Is this what he told you? Shocking.

I've never even considered not supporting my team as long as I have cash I'll be a season ticket holder.as long as I breathe I'll be a teddy bear till the day I die.

Every1 has there own opinion but I follow my team win lose or draw good bad indifferent home away fuck the celts N the Ira