Lowest Ibrox Attendance in 20 years.

WATBB

Go and believe everything Toxic Jack and McMurdo spout then. I really couldn't give a fuck wether you think I'm a Rangers Fan or not. The same people are on the board who've spunked 70m.

See there you go more internet nonsense, as I've said you offer nothing. A fucking Troll.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin and mods should have binned these two yesterday, we have went weak on these type of posters lately and its spoiling our Forum.

These types of posters! You mean those that don't toe the party line on here and accept everything that goes on at the without question and in a subservient manner?

Go and believe everything Toxic Jack and McMurdo spout then. I really couldn't give a fuck wether you think I'm a Rangers Fan or not. The same people are on the board who've spunked 70m.

Wheres yer proof? Have to agree with Smile, not that you should be banned, but im sick of new psoters coming in posting the same shite over and over with no proof. Posters like you just cause more division, yous act like we're all thick and have had the wool pulled over our eyes, but yous lot are quick to repeat any soundbite that SOS or Dingwall spout.

You're also clueless and completely out of touch when it comes to the fans. The group you claim are leading the boycott called it off for Armed Forces Day and there was still 15,000+ empty seats, so you are talking utter shite. Just another idiot blindly following CH and Dingwall and never questioning their statements or motives. Yous lot would deny the truth even if it smacked you in the face. Yous are just sheep without a brain between yous.

These types of posters! You mean those that don't toe the party line on here and accept everything that goes on at the without question and in a subservient manner?

All yous lot have done is toe the party line, none of you seem able to think for yourselves and just repeat what the leaders of your wee groups tell you. Half of these tits would murder their own granny if a guy with a megaphone told them to.

If Dave Kings deal was accepted there would have been.another 15,000 easy at 20 a ticket 300k but instead were stuck owing mike ashley 2milluon in a month or two. Never mind though he's sure ti pump money in cos he's rich so let's get behind him.eh!

The way our support is, 15,000 would have turned up and 15,000 would have stayed away.

Wheres yer proof? Have to agree with Smile, not that you should be banned, but im sick of new psoters coming in posting the same shite over and over with no proof. Posters like you just cause more division, yous act like we're all thick and have had the wool pulled over our eyes, but yous lot are quick to repeat any soundbite that SOS or Dingwall spout.

You're also clueless and completely out of touch when it comes to the fans. The group you claim are leading the boycott called it off for Armed Forces Day and there was still 15,000+ empty seats, so you are talking utter shite. Just another idiot blindly following CH and Dingwall and never questioning their statements or motives. Yous lot would deny the truth even if it smacked you in the face. Yous are just sheep without a brain between yous.

I keep saying it but as your obviously not particularly retentive I'll say it again, my opinions are my own, Dingwall does not speak for me. I'm not a SoS or Uofs member. I am however an RST Member because I thought they represent the club very well and I'm happy to entrust my shares to them. I want what is best for Rangers FC and if Ashley turns out to be the saviour, many on here believe he will be, I'll happily hold my hands up and say I was wrong about him. Youssss can carry on hating Dave King and every other Rangers Fan who disagrees with you............that will unify the support and get us out of this shite we've been in for the past 4 years.

You haven't even taken time to find out posters opinions, you have already told us what we think.

You say the same pish over and over again like it makes it more relevant, we have had many like you telling us what we think or who we follow or believe and i for one am sick of internet trolls like you.

I keep saying it but as your obviously not particularly retentive I'll say it again, my opinions are my own, Dingwall does not speak for me. I'm not a SoS or Uofs member. I am however an RST Member because I thought they represent the club very well and I'm happy to entrust my shares to them. I want what is best for Rangers FC and if Ashley turns out to be the saviour, many on here believe he will be, I'll happily hold my hands up and say I was wrong about him. Youssss can carry on hating Dave King and every other Rangers Fan who disagrees with you............that will unify the support and get us out of this shite we've been in for the past 4 years.

I wanted Dave King in over Ashley, but unlike some, like the group you are a member of, im not making an arse of myself because I didnt get my way. Deflect all you like, but the VAST majority of Rangers fans are happy to get on with it, support the team, and back those in charge while others will continue to cause problems until they reach their goal, but no one knows what their goal is since they can't seem to tell us, or their goal changes on a daily basis. You claim not to support these groups opinions but then turn and spread all their shite over forums.

I am not associated with any group at all other than my local RSC. Some folk seem to think that being in a fans group with about 50 members should give them a more valid opinion than other. Baffles me how people who dont even go to games, who dont even watch the Rangers, who dont give Rangers a penny but give their money to other groups, think they have the right to tell us what we should do with their money.

Keep spouting accusations based on nothing though. Seems to be the mantra of these groups.

See there you go more internet nonsense, as I've said you offer nothing. A fucking Troll.

Whereas you offer so much that is positive and constructive, if the fans could have been united, instead of listening to spin doctors employed by those only interested in fleecing money from them, we would never be in this position. It's no coincidence the two main Rangers websites have diametrically opposing views on what is right for the club. Too many personalities on an ego trip.

Whereas you offer so much that is positive and constructive, if the fans could have been united, instead of listening to spin doctors employed by those only interested in fleecing money from them, we would never be in this position. It's no coincidence the two main Rangers websites have diametrically opposing views on what is right for the club. Too many personalities on an ego trip.

I go to games and offer my team support, you on the other hand regurgitate stuff you read on the internet.

You haven't even taken time to find out posters opinions, you have already told us what we think.

You say the same pish over and over again like it makes it more relevant, we have had many like you telling us what we think or who we follow or believe and i for one am sick of internet trolls like you.

I haven't taken time to find out posters opinions yet you and your mate can label me a tarrier for no good reason!

I haven't taken time to find out posters opinions yet you and your mate can label me a tarrier for no good reason!

We have seen a lot like you you make it easy to label you. you two trolls seem to work from the same wee braincell its getting hard to spot which ones which.

15-20k more if DK had got in :lol:

It's all because of the board :lol:

The shambles of the running of the club is only a small fraction of the reason people are not coming IMO, which was backed up on Armed forces day.

That day the boycott was called off, everyone was to turn up to Ibrox and show the board what they are missing, yet there was only a couple thousand more than the previous saturday home game, and over 10k less than the previous armed forces day.

This is down to the football on show, and the management in place IMO. the boycott covers between 2-4 thousand fans at a push.

All you have done in the last 5 or 6 post is try to make it out like Smile is worse than you, instead of providing an argument for your statements. Smile, myself, and plenty others have listed many reasons for disliking these groups and posters like yourself, they spread lies and accusations and cause even more infighting. You think you can say things like "Wasted £70m" without proof and everyone should just take a spoon feeding, like you do on FF, listen to everything the big man tells you then say "yes master". The difference between this site and FF is on this site you dont get banned for disagreeing with the Führer. Everyone who disagrees with Dingwall on there gets banned, thats why they are all in agreement.

The majority on this forum want to get on with it because most of us dont have associations to groups. You have no proof of half of these groups claims but still spout their nonsense and hurl abuse at those who disagree.

And everyone with a low post count gets a tarrier accusation at some point no need to spit the dummy out.

You act like these groups and their followers are the bringers of unity when they are the ones causing the division. If they had acted like real fans to begin with most of this division would be a non issue.

I guarantee within a day of Ally leaving or being sacked these groups will release a statement saying "the boycotts run its course or something" so that they can pretend that those coming back are doing so on their say.

I genuinely hope the board keep Ally long enough for this mob to set up a splinter club like FC Rangers of Glasgow so that us Rangers FC fans dont have to ever put up with their shite again.

I guarantee within a day of Ally leaving or being sacked these groups will release a statement saying "the boycotts run its course or something" so that they can pretend that those coming back are doing so on their say.

I genuinely hope the board keep Ally long enough for this mob to set up a splinter club like FC Rangers of Glasgow so that us Rangers FC fans dont have to ever put up with their shite again.

Your hard work, Dingwall does not speak for me, I entrusted my shares to the RST because I thought that was the best group to represent the fans. All I want is my club on a secure financial footing ran by people who care about Rangers. We are a million miles from that. The most depressing thing in all of this is the hatred for fans who have a different take on what's the best way to achieve what ultimately most of us want. Remove a couple of people who think they should be the fans rep on the board and all the remainder simply want a good team on the park, playing at the highest level they can, fucking Celtic and the other cunts who lined up to take a kick at us when we're down. I'd suggest the hate and anger would be better directed at those who hate us for the team we support rather than slagging each other off because we use a different website. Or prefer King to Ashley.

15-20k more if DK had got in :lol:

It's all because of the board :lol:

The shambles of the running of the club is only a small fraction of the reason people are not coming IMO, which was backed up on Armed forces day.

That day the boycott was called off, everyone was to turn up to Ibrox and show the board what they are missing, yet there was only a couple thousand more than the previous saturday home game, and over 10k less than the previous armed forces day.

This is down to the football on show, and the management in place IMO. the boycott covers between 2-4 thousand fans at a push.

King was the preferred option for the vast majority of Bears, had he won the gate would have increased significantly.

King was the preferred option for the vast majority of Bears, had he won the gate would have increased significantly.

I disagree with you completely.

Any response to my armed forces day part? Can you explain why, when the boycott was called off, we only took 3k more than the previous home game, and we still took over 10k less than the previous armed forces day.

I'd suggest the hate and anger would be better directed at those who hate us for the team we support rather than slagging each other off because we use a different website. Or prefer King to Ashley.

We'll these groups causing the problems had and still have the perfect opportunity to take the fight to our enemies instead of the Club, but time and time again fail to do so. Claim to be fans reps but do nothing that the fans want.