Lowest Ibrox Attendance in 20 years.

WATBB

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think more people will have missed the game due to different reasons.

The boycott is a farce, if they want a true reflection on numbers willing to boycott they would have to do it on a Saturday at 3pm.

I'm not there due to working nightshift tonight.

£19 or £20 for a game that's on TV on a Tuesday night was a stupid idea anyway.

They are having some effect on this and that's a fact, however the pish football we have had to endure from our Manager, is a massive problem that needs immediate attention.

I think for most people it's the board that's the main problem.

If Dave Kings deal was accepted there would have been.another 15,000 easy at 20 a ticket 300k but instead were stuck owing mike ashley 2milluon in a month or two. Never mind though he's sure ti pump money in cos he's rich so let's get behind him.eh!

If Dave Kings deal was accepted there would have been.another 15,000 easy at 20 a ticket 300k but instead were stuck owing mike ashley 2milluon in a month or two. Never mind though he's sure ti pump money in cos he's rich so let's get behind him.eh!

Aye ok

You are a dreamer.

Another 15,000 if King had taken over?

Comedy gold

Deluded

The most I can do about poor attendances is turn up. I did it tonight and I'll do it for every other home game this season.

If people don't want to turn up then that's on them. I couldn't give a fuck about some unelected fan spokesman's point of view.

There seemed a lot more than 10k there tonight or was it just me?

The fact it was on an odd day (Tuesday), was on TV, prices were OTT and the weather was awful just made for a poor attendance.

I hope than any of these fan(ny) groups don't take credit for the low attendance cause it had fuck all to do with them.