Lowest Ibrox Attendance in 20 years.

WATBB

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's attendance expected to be under 10,000. The lowest crowd at Ibrox in over 20 years.

I hope you're happy with yourselves Sons of Struth, and the Union of Fans too. Utter embarrassment, Scotland's biggest club, Scotland's biggest supported club, being ruined by these arseholes.

I think you'll find Murray,Whyte and Green ruined our club and now the Easedales are hammering in the nails...Boycotts don't work but i suspect the low crowd was to do with it being the League cup and people not having the spare cash . I wasn't there cos my kids had Halloween parties and their happiness far exceeds the fitba.

Far from it. There would have been a feel good factor and a desire to have been part of it. As it was there wasn't simple as that. People on here can scoff all they like with silly retorts but it's true whether or not you like it.

Your pushing in the wind mate, on here it's King bad Ashley good. I really struggle to get my head around it.

Your pushing in the wind mate, on here it's King bad Ashley good. I really struggle to get my head around it.

I'm afraid it appears you are correct. I strongly suspect if Gerry Addams took control of the club with the strong suspicion that it was simply out of spite and to run us down the small band on here would be advocating to give him a chance and get behind him!

the boycott effect was probably negligible in my opinion. The effect of being regulated to the 3rd division is now showing. 3 years in the wilderness playing shite football has had a larger effect. Add a cold Tuesday night with it being on the telly and you have a perfect storm.

You are a bit mixed up if you think that's all there is to RM. Used to have some excellent polarized debates over "two legs bad, four legs good".

I find it extraordinary that Rangers Fans hate King and some even think Ashley is here for reasons other than money. The attendance last night was so poor because people are sick of the parasites in our boardroom. This is not all down to UoF or SoS but people just sick of their club being ran into the ground. Being deceived and lied to, of not knowing who the Easdales are fronting for.

Potential reasons for crowd - shite football, the board, Ashley, no King, weather, on TV, price, didn't get a season ticket so effort needs to be made to get a ticket. Probably more, but none of us know how many didn't turn up for each reason.

It was a shite crowd, but the result was another small bit of progress and that's what we should focus on.

I'm afraid it appears you are correct. I strongly suspect if Gerry Addams took control of the club with the strong suspicion that it was simply out of spite and to run us down the small band on here would be advocating to give him a chance and get behind him!

Gerry Adams is he a pal of yours???

I find it extraordinary that Rangers Fans hate King and some even think Ashley is here for reasons other than money. The attendance last night was so poor because people are sick of the parasites in our boardroom. This is not all down to UoF or SoS but people just sick of their club being ran into the ground. Being deceived and lied to, of not knowing who the Easdales are fronting for.

Anyone who thinks a crowd of 13K is a small crowd wasn't around in the mid-70's when we played in front of much lower attendances and that was without the bhoycotters.

When the product is bad and money is tight people give consideration to how and where they spend their cash. At the moment our product is soul-destroying and provides little if any entertainment value. Many parents would rather take their kids to the cinema, some even prefer Eastenders but they're just weird :D

Lots of crap being posted about certain board members being removed and suddenly there would be a euphoria around Ibrox and every game would be sold out. Load of tosh really. Good winning performances and entertaining football will move the armchair fans back onto the blue seats no matter who is in the directors box irrespective of what the Linwood Lout and the malcontents would have you believe.

Sadly on the field we have some reasonably decent players who lack both direction and confidence. Sorting that should be the club's #1 priority.

Iwas attending Ibrox in the 70s and remember some shite crowds, one night game against Plastic Whistle was probably the lowest I was in.

King was the choice for the vast majority of Bears and if he had won the battle for control the crowd would have been a lot larger IMO

They wanted Rangers obliterated, they almost got what they wanted, the Loyal fans kept them alive. They now reap what they sowed. Close to death on its hands and knees Scottish football. They now want Rangers back. Only the return of The Rangers to the top of the heap will save it and they know it. Never Forgive. Never Forget. !

Tonight's attendance expected to be under 10,000. The lowest crowd at Ibrox in over 20 years.

I hope you're happy with yourselves Sons of Struth, and the Union of Fans too. Utter embarrassment, Scotland's biggest club, Scotland's biggest supported club, being ruined by these arseholes.

30,000+ empty seats will be due to bad management, shite football coupled with the fact its a tuesday night game on TV and it was freezing. Stop giving sons of stein and the Union On Folk who dont support Rangers credit where they dont deserve it, they couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery. They couldnt fill a row never mind a section.

Admin and mods should have binned these two yesterday, we have went weak on these type of posters lately and its spoiling our Forum.

Not sure if this is aimed at me or not but if I've got this right you want a fellow Rangers Fan banned because he disagrees with your take on the troubles our club faces?

Not sure if this is aimed at me or not but if I've got this right you want a fellow Rangers Fan banned because he disagrees with your take on the troubles our club faces?

Yes i want you banned as you offer fuck all,how many of you do you think we've had saying the same old tired pish they have read off the internet.

If you actually went to games and spoke to the support posters would take you seriously.

Why should i believe you are even a Rangers supporter, how come i never meet your type at a game..

Yes i want you banned as you offer fuck all,how many of you do you think we've had saying the same old tired pish they have read off the internet.

If you actually went to games and spoke to the support posters would take you seriously.

Why should i believe you are even a Rangers supporter, how come i never meet your type at a game..

Go and believe everything Toxic Jack and McMurdo spout then. I really couldn't give a fuck wether you think I'm a Rangers Fan or not. The same people are on the board who've spunked 70m.