Lowest Ibrox Attendance in 20 years.

WATBB

There seemed a lot more than 10k there tonight or was it just me?

The fact it was on an odd day (Tuesday), was on TV, prices were OTT and the weather was awful just made for a poor attendance.

I hope than any of these fan(ny) groups don't take credit for the low attendance cause it had fuck all to do with them.

Need to be honest buddy I would say 10/11k.

The club need to start doing better - as a few said last night.....Why not a guaranteed ticket for next round or family deals? The game is live, the weather is grim, the ticket is pricey, the football hasn't been great in recent times.

Having said all that it was sad to see the ground so empty - its the lowest I have seen in the 20+ years I have been going.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dave Kings deal was accepted there would have been.another 15,000 easy at 20 a ticket 300k but instead were stuck owing mike ashley 2milluon in a month or two. Never mind though he's sure ti pump money in cos he's rich so let's get behind him.eh!

I'm afraid the boycotters actions have played right into Ashley's hands, so they and the rest of us will just have to make the best of it.

If Dave Kings deal was accepted there would have been.another 15,000 easy at 20 a ticket 300k but instead were stuck owing mike ashley 2milluon in a month or two. Never mind though he's sure ti pump money in cos he's rich so let's get behind him.eh!

Fux sake...Paisley must be ravaged with the crystal meth!

Deluded

Far from it. There would have been a feel good factor and a desire to have been part of it. As it was there wasn't simple as that. People on here can scoff all they like with silly retorts but it's true whether or not you like it.

Absolutely disgusted, puts a bit of a dampner on a good night.

Boycotters are nothing but plastics - bet they would do in their own gran for an Old Firm ticket. Funny thing is they'll probably get one over some that were there tonight.

Shut up

Very eloquently put!Who honestly thought 2 years ago if we were on the last leg of "the journey" and got a top league team at Ibrox in a cup 1/4 final it wouldn't be almost full?Now all the ignorance is bliss mob on here are trying to put it down to the fact it was a midweek game in the cup we've had the lowest crowd in 20 years. Wake up folks something is badly wrong and accusing people of being tarriers for pointing it out or telling them to shut up ain't going to fix it!

Very eloquently put!Who honestly thought 2 years ago if we were on the last leg of "the journey" and got a top league team at Ibrox in a cup 1/4 final it wouldn't be almost full?Now all the ignorance is bliss mob on here are trying to put it down to the fact it was a midweek game in the cup we've had the lowest crowd in 20 years. Wake up folks something is badly wrong and accusing people of being tarriers for pointing it out or telling them to shut up ain't going to fix it!

What the fuck are you blabbering about?

Ibrox was empty tonight, about 1/3 of the Sandy Jardine filled, half of the Copland Front, half of the Broomloan Front maybe bordering on half of the main stand, absolutely gutting to see Ibrox like that, but fans don't know what to do. We don't know who's running the club and whether or not starving the club of money will rid out the evil within or bring us to our knees again, its an utter shambles. If Ashley wants to make joey from Rangers he needs to take some measures to get bums on seats again and that would be to invest in the squad and a new management team. Anyone know if Llambias was in the directors box today? All the press cameras were pointed up there before the teams came out

Clearly I'm dealing with an intellectual here!I'm pretty certain even those who disagree with me will be embarrassed for your cringe worthy replies!

Who accused you of being a tarrier and what are you basing your assumptions on? Did you conduct a survey of every Rangers fan not in attendance tonight?

Stop stating you opinion as fact ya fud.