Lowest Ibrox Attendance in 20 years.

WATBB

All the replies in the world won't change the fact that it is 100% bang oit of order calling other bears scum just because you disagree with them. I have stated that I believe it is the wrong course of action to continue to fund whatever puppet master happens to be pulling the strings on here but would never go anywhere near as far as calling them scum but this seems common practice on here. I'm particularly glad that there only really seems to be a small handful of posters on here who tag team each other all the time instead of the vast amount of posters on the most popular Rangers fans forum!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the replies in the world won't change the fact that it is 100% bang oit of order calling other bears scum just because you disagree with them. I have stated that I believe it is the wrong course of action to continue to fund whatever puppet master happens to be pulling the strings on here but would never go anywhere near as far as calling them scum but this seems common practice on here. I'm particularly glad that there only really seems to be a small handful of posters on here who tag team each other all the time instead of the vast amount of posters on the most popular Rangers fans forum!

I assume you say the same about SoS and UoF fanbois calling season ticket holders scabs and scumbags.

The most I can do about poor attendances is turn up. I did it tonight and I'll do it for every other home game this season.

If people don't want to turn up then that's on them. I couldn't give a fuck about some unelected fan spokesman's point of view.

Likewise.

I went and I enjoyed it.

Typical. Ignore any proper argument, and rant on about how we should all hold hands and wank each other off. Typical.

They have no real argument, so they imply that we are the source of the trouble. They make it out like theyre the victims of bullying to convince themselves that their argument hasnt been blown out the water.

Timmery 101

Can you blame people for shunning King after his pish during admin?

If the BBC are cunts for telling us we are guilty of being victims of a criminal, why is King any different?

IF THE BBC ARE CUNTS? Thought this had been established beyond doubt amongst Bears? :ph34r:

Typical. Ignore any proper argument, and rant on about how we should all hold hands and wank each other off. Typical.

They have no real argument, so they imply that we are the source of the trouble. They make it out like theyre the victims of bullying to convince themselves that their argument hasnt been blown out the water.

Timmery 101

Got to say you've put forward nothing but insults, I've yet to see anything positive come from yourself regarding the position we find ourselves in. Preferring to slag other fans because they're concerned about MAs intentions.

Timmery 101

They seem to think they are the first one with these same old arguments, Then when things go wrong they are the poor wee victims.

As much as I hate talking about these cunts, you cannot ignore that the above crowd is probably worse than ours in respect that they are not in the mess that we are at the moment, and their game wasn't on the TV. It's pretty obvious that the report about us in the paper, about all those empty seats, is deliberate in an attempt to give the SoS/UoF credit for the low turnout, we've had low turnouts when not in any financial or boardroom turmoil in the past, this is just another media scare story!

They seem to think they are the first one with these same old arguments, Then when things go wrong they are the poor wee victims.

Poor wee victims, when things go wrong. Seriously WTF are you slabbering on about? Keep putting your fingers in your ears and going lalalalalalalalalalalalala