Lowest Ibrox Attendance in 20 years.

WATBB

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went tonight thought we played murder for most of the game hope simonsen all right after rattling his head after saving a low ball at the post.

Terrible crowd onight but we knew it was going to be with it being freezing and on the tv.

I went tonight thought we played murder for most of the game hope simonsen all right after rattling his head after saving a low ball at the post.

Terrible crowd onight but we knew it was going to be with it being freezing and on the tv.

With it being freezing and being on tv, keep telling yourself that mate!I'm.certainly not having a go because you chose to go to the match that's your choice. But seriously you have to acknowledge that there is something far far wrong here to create a scenario where we have 13,000 at a 1/4 match instead of sticking your head in the sand and thinking everything is ok cos it's the fault of the weather and the telly. I've been called deluded but jeezo.

The most I can do about poor attendances is turn up. I did it tonight and I'll do it for every other home game this season.

If people don't want to turn up then that's on them. I couldn't give a fuck about some unelected fan spokesman's point of view.

Same here. I rarely get to away games but I'm at every home game, league or cup.

With it being freezing and being on tv, keep telling yourself that mate!I'm.certainly not having a go because you chose to go to the match that's your choice. But seriously you have to acknowledge that there is something far far wrong here to create a scenario where we have 13,000 at a 1/4 match instead of sticking your head in the sand and thinking everything is ok cos it's the fault of the weather and the telly. I've been called deluded but jeezo.

Not at all most of the cup games i've attended and most games midweek are always a poor turnout. You internet supporters seem to have all the answers though.

Not at all most of the cup games i've attended and most games midweek are always a poor turnout. You internet supporters seem to have all the answers though.

I'm not your mate you rancid wee beast.

If we drew the mhanky mob instead of St Johnstone then Ibrox woulda been sold out twice over so blaming the3 weather, price, time of kick-off, time of year, the board, the team, McCoist or aanything else is just bullshit.

we dont go because we can't be arsed making with the effort, regardless of how big or small

League cup semi final 1984 v Livingston attendance 12,600

League Cup first round v Morton 1971 attendance 41,000

Good team good crowds. Poor team, poor crowds.

1971, Pans people were on the telly that night and yet still pulled over 40k .. those were the days

Did u see any of the protestors, I heard there were thousands :mutley: