Barry McKay

trueblueal

I think talent might play a bigger part in that example.

Wee Barry has the talent but his attitude is all wrong, Macleod is oozing natural class and has been outstanding, when Macleod plays Rangers play, when he's out we are devoid of ideas. Aird is another boy with the right attitude to make.

He has played once for Raith this season, sums it up really. There's a reason he burst onto the scene then faded away......once he got into the team he thought he had made it!

That's a lie he's played in most of Raith's games this season,had a few assists and has been man of the match

What's happened to Barry he wouldn't appear to be progressing on loan?

I thought in his breakthrough season he was exciting and a real natural off the cuff player. Doesn't seem to be getting a game at Morton and didn't get off the bench for their scottish cup game.

Anyone been following him who can shed any light as he seemed to be a talented boy and is still young.

You've got it wrong. Barry is the manager of Clyde, he hasn't played with us for years.

Barrie is the one who is on loan at Morton.

:)

I don't know what everyone feels, but for me personally, I couldn't wait to turn up on a Saturday and see Barrie McKay and Macleod in that first season in the 3rd. Those two where one of the few positives from that season, after sandaza, cribari, Faure, argriyou etc. Those two actually provided the ability to move the ball quickly and hurt teams, I feel the same way about temps currently but he seems to be another McCoist would rather not play.

It's baffling, the lad may have attitude issues, I really don't know, but we should help him with that rather than punt him out on loan. I just can't understand why we loaned him after a first season like he had? Mental. Macleod looks the more accomplished player but a Barrie McKay on form would likely dictate the game and score and assist more goals than Macleod could. Would love to see McKay and temps as part of a of a front three. Pace, directness and skill. (tu)