SFA - SPL

harry handsome

Firstly I don't keep abreast of any footballing news in Scotland unless it's Rangers so I might have missed something.

Given that we are now starting to see the results of the fraudulent take over of Rangers and can expect legal action, where does that leave the SPL and SFA with regards the way they have dealt with the absolute shambles involving Rangers.

At no time can I remember any official asking for calm and the facts to emerge, what about those representing their clubs on the professional boards and their disgusting attitude to Rangers.

Do you think we will see anyone fall on their sword over the bigoted treatment of our club?

hoping the fraud case will result in a private/creditors prosecution of Regan,Doncaster,Lawwell,Thompson etc for corporate misconduct in office and financial damages due to Rangers shareholders/creditors.Hopefully civil fraud cases against SFA and personal liability suits will bankrupt the three bum boys! (allegedly)

Firstly I don't keep abreast of any footballing news in Scotland unless it's Rangers so I might have missed something.

Given that we are now starting to see the results of the fraudulent take over of Rangers and can expect legal action, where does that leave the SPL and SFA with regards the way they have dealt with the absolute shambles involving Rangers.

At no time can I remember any official asking for calm and the facts to emerge, what about those representing their clubs on the professional boards and their disgusting attitude to Rangers.

Do you think we will see anyone fall on their sword over the bigoted treatment of our club?

Wondering that myself.

Sadly this is the age where righteousness and morality take second place to self preservation.

If Rangers started to ask questions of the SFA or any type of compensation or apology we'd be accused of shit stirring. Our club was dragged threw the mud for years and accused of just about everything all in the name of sporting integrity. If we however questioned the integrity of the governing body the line would be 'can't we just put it all behind us and move on'.

I feel our biggest vindication has still yet to come. When Craig Whyte is charged as a criminal people will need to accept that Rangers were the victims in all this. No more Hugh Keevins telling us 'there's no such thing as an individual which means Rangers are guilty'. Does anyone really think Rangers benefited from Craig Whyte's activities in any way? Of course we didn't he acted alone as a criminal and a conman but nothing short of a conviction will do.

This is why books like 'Downfall' are bullshit. That book was rushed out and even assumed Rangers would be found guilty by HMRC. The whole truth about what happened has yet to come out. One day, years from now, we may finally get the full story.

We were 'judged and executed' before evidence had been presented or a trial had taken place. Primary culprits in all of this were Scotland's media whose 'tsunamiesque' rush to punish the victims was shameful.

As fans do you still buy any newspaper in Scotland or give them hits online? Really??

Would love to see the DR, Scotsman, Evening Tims and Herald all go out of business. Not once did their 'investigative journalists' do any research on the underlying story as they were all jumping on the 'big, bad Rangers' bandwagon.

These are the same journalists who will be writing about the upcoming court cases and us being back in the top-tier next season.

Rather than 'fans groups' running to the DR we should be standing united trying to bury these newspapers once and for all.

We were removed from the SPL, because of their rules on Newco. There was a vote, & we were voted out of SPL (which is now dead & buried, unlike Rangers) by the SPL clubs for whatever reasons.

Found guilty in the court of public opinion before ANY evidence had been presented. Punished by a thim-fueled media campaign to see us destroyed, all of this with the capitulation of Scotland's football authorities who pandered to the threats of 'fan boycotts' No one but no one wanted to look at the facts.

A MacKangaroo court.

This

" Would love to see the DR, Scotsman, Evening Tims and Herald all go out of business. Not once did their 'investigative journalists' do any research on the underlying story as they were all jumping on the 'big, bad Rangers' bandwagon. "

Don't forget the BBC Scotland's role in this

We were removed from the SPL, because of their rules on Newco. There was a vote, & we were voted out of SPL (which is now dead & buried, unlike Rangers) by the SPL clubs for whatever reasons.

No it isn't. The SPFL is the same legal entity as the SPL. It took over the SFL and changed its name.

We were 'judged and executed' before evidence had been presented or a trial had taken place. Primary culprits in all of this were Scotland's media whose 'tsunamiesque' rush to punish the victims was shameful.

As fans do you still buy any newspaper in Scotland or give them hits online? Really??

Would love to see the DR, Scotsman, Evening Tims and Herald all go out of business. Not once did their 'investigative journalists' do any research on the underlying story as they were all jumping on the 'big, bad Rangers' bandwagon.

These are the same journalists who will be writing about the upcoming court cases and us being back in the top-tier next season.

Rather than 'fans groups' running to the DR we should be standing united trying to bury these newspapers once and for all.

Spot on mate.

Someone raised it on RC (kind of) mentioned scottish football being tainted and guess what, keevins said nah what do the sfa have to do with everything. Remember the "only just below match fixing" from the disciplinary panel?

Those bastards better start squirming soon. Perhaps BDO will have the balls to raise it first due to withheld prize money.

Perhaps BDO will have the balls to raise it first due to withheld prize money.

I don't think BDO will be interested in that as it is not an oldco issue. As I understand it, the prize money was part of the assets transferred to the newco, and was given up as part of the 5 way stitch up agreement.

Spot on , nothing worse than coming on here and that whole newspaper is posted on this site day after day by our "fans".

Bunch of scum the lot of them, but as they control the media and to some extent the legal side, it's going to be very hard to 'get them' into a court of law and done. I notice that even Radio 5 is becoming more and more informed by the cunts that put us in it all these years ago. Unless you pick the phone up, or send in texts, even if they're not talking about Rangers and Scottish football, they'll monopolise that section of the media as well.

I don't think BDO will be interested in that as it is not an oldco issue. As I understand it, the prize money was part of the assets transferred to the newco, and was given up as part of the 5 way stitch up agreement.

Could be right, I do remember various discussions but our 5 way ball booting did indeed cover that. I bet it also gives us no recourse to bring this up again.

I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for any of the witch hunters to ever apologise to our Club or Us as Supporters, and to be honest I would tell them to shove that apology right up their arses. Forgive and Forget will be the mantra that they will come out with, and i might be getting better in the rest of my life but im no forgiving or forgetting the abuse and shit stirring that all those cnuts lapped up and threw and indeed continue to throw at My Club and my fellow Supporters. The truth will come out that Our Club suffered a horrendous catalogue of Fraud, Lies and being Hated for being Succesful.

To the sfa and the defunct spl.....bite ma shite...

To the printed tarrier mhedia your days are fucking numbered anyway so girfuy....