14 Football Supporters Arrested.

This ties in with what the apprentice was saying, he was at the game, wasn't drinking didnt get involved with pulling the guy back from the police, got arrested for singing secterian songs but cant think what one. There is a good chance he will lose his job. For singing for fucks sake. Im not excusing every case but the handwringers are condemning people when they dont know the context or person. Do you know the 17 year old from Bishopbriggs? decent wee guy

I only spoke to one of the 17 year olds, not sure if it was the guy from Bishopbriggs, guy named Brian.

But yeah, 9 of the arrested were wrongfully arrested.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see what makes them a bunch of neds?

For standing? Singing?

No, for pulling someone out of what was effectively police custody and then attempting to avoid the man being taken back into custody. This is not about singing. It is about a mob trying to take the law into their own hands and anyone guilty of it deserves everything they get.

No, for pulling someone out of what was effectively police custody and then attempting to avoid the man being taken back into custody. This is not about singing. It is about a mob trying to take the law into their own hands and anyone guilty of it deserves everything they get.

What if he was yer pal at the fitbaw you went with every week? Yer best mate, family even? Would hate to go to the fitbaw with some of the cunts in this thread :lol:

What if he was yer pal at the fitbaw you went with every week? Yer best mate, family even? Would hate to go to the fitbaw with some of the cunts in this thread :lol:

Yeah, I would hate to go with someone who gets himself into such a state that he gets arrested at the game and expects me to get myself arrested and banned on his behalf.

Can nobody ever just take responsibility for their own bloody actions?

Disorder :lol:

These fucking cunt police would shite themselves at the first sign of genuine 'disorder'.

Scum.

Unfortunately that is probably the biggest difference between the 70s and now, police have lost the initiative.. On a serious note I believe the riots of a few years ago where the police basically surrendered the streets without a fight, and the constant intimidation of police with mobile phones etc has led to their loss of credibility and allowed a lot of idiots to think the police really are incapable of acting.

Contrast with the seventies when dozens of arrests wee not uncommon, but accepted,at many games, and if a policeman told you to jump you either did it or ended up in the van. During the Hampden riot the police were in the middle with the horses etc. Could you see the police coping with that scenario now ?

ffs Most of them are weans, sticking up for one of their own, we've all been there. That's what young lads do.

It was a nothing incident, a wee bit of pushing back and forth that lasted no more than a minute or two. What a fucking joke of a country that an incident like that can results in 13 teenagers and an auld cunt getting banned...

Absolute fucking joke.

Worst of all is some of our own wanting the young team not just banned, but banned for life. doh

ffs Most of them are weans, sticking up for one of their own, we've all been there. That's what young lads do.

It was a nothing incident, a wee bit of pushing back and forth that lasted no more than a minute or two. What a fucking joke of a country that an incident like that can results in 13 teenagers and an auld cunt getting banned...

Absolute fucking joke.

Worst of all is some of our own wanting the young team not just banned, but banned for life.

The young team ? That made me laugh.

Sounds to me those kids should maybe have been told if you mess with the police don't be surprised what comes back.

Absolute fucking joke.

Worst of all is some of our own wanting the young team not just banned, but banned for life.

I don't find it surprising at all. I don't imagine the police will want that kind of thing to become commonplace. Seems to me they're nipping it in the bud before other people see they can get away with deciding who the police can and can't arrest.

Absolute fucking joke.

Worst of all is some of our own wanting the young team not just banned, but banned for life. doh

Does this apply in the streets as well, or only when they were Rangers scarves?

Unfortunately that is probably the biggest difference between the 70s and now, police have lost the initiative.. On a serious note I believe the riots of a few years ago where the police basically surrendered the streets without a fight, and the constant intimidation of police with mobile phones etc has led to their loss of credibility and allowed a lot of idiots to think the police really are incapable of acting.

Contrast with the seventies when dozens of arrests wee not uncommon, but accepted,at many games, and if a policeman told you to jump you either did it or ended up in the van. During the Hampden riot the police were in the middle with the horses etc. Could you see the police coping with that scenario now ?

Whether we agree with it or not, society just won't let the police be like that any more.

Does this apply in the streets as well, or only when they were Rangers scarves?

Aye. Families, workplaces, university and college classes, teams and clubs. They all get to act as a wee gang and decide who the police can and can't arrest.

Anarchy! Plastic anarchy! The future!

Didn't realise we had so many on that particular side of the political spectrum on here.

Yeah, I would hate to go with someone who gets himself into such a state that he gets arrested at the game and expects me to get myself arrested and banned on his behalf.

Can nobody ever just take responsibility for their own bloody actions?

You never answered my question. You just said you disliked the idea of it. If my pal or fellow member from supporters was getting the jail I'd 100% try & make sure it never happened and I know posters in here would for a fact as well.

You never answered my question. You just said you disliked the idea of it. If my pal or fellow member from supporters was getting the jail I'd 100% try & make sure it never happened and I know posters in here would for a fact as well.

I would not try to pull them out of police custody. I would try to stop them getting in the position in the first place, and I would offer to take care of them and leave the match to take them home to spare them arrest though. But no, I would not risk getting arrested for them.

I would not try to pull them out of police custody. I would try to stop them getting in the position in the first place, and I would offer to take care of them and leave the match to take them home to spare them arrest though. But no, I would not risk getting arrested for them.

Cute x

Absolute fucking joke.

Boom (tu)

First thing police would probably done in seventies was get them all down the jail, seperate them, get the stories, allow them to contradict and stitch each other up, seperate the naive easily led ones for a bolocking before releasing them or getting the parents down, pinpoint ringleaders, give them extreme bollocking and charge if necessary, and have it all tied up by closing time, maybe leaving a couple in jail for the night. You might believe you would or could stop that happening 100% and many others would too, but imo that's just naivety, bravado or bullshit..

Yet the tarriers trashed motherwells stadium last season and not one arrest

Fucking laughable :lol:

The tarriers didn't 'challenge' the Old Bill........................

Rool; #1 -- take on plod, you lose.

Bunch of youngsters all caught up the the moment --- fines all round I predict.

A 49 year old man --- really???

First thing police would probably done in seventies was get them all down the jail, seperate them, get the stories, allow them to contradict and stitch each other up, seperate the naive easily led ones for a bolocking before releasing them or getting the parents down, pinpoint ringleaders, give them extreme bollocking and charge if necessary, and have it all tied up by closing time, maybe leaving a couple in jail for the night. You might believe you would or could stop that happening 100% and many others would too, but imo that's just naivety, bravado or bullshit..

You seem awfully well versed on proceedings, personal experience :D