Your silence is deafening

BridgeIsBlue

Have UoF or RST ever commented on the failings of our manager? Be it McLeish, Le Guen or Ally?

UOF only came about this year so I would imagine not, as for the trust they've been around for ages and have such a small number of members they are almost insignificant in regards to percentage of fans.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rst members have a common goal- fan involvement in the ownership of RFC.

When it comes to footballing things I'm sure, like on forums and social media, people have different ideas on the way things should be. So they can't really come out and say "Ally out".

Why can they not say that the manager is not up to the job, yet issue statements about the board, goose and gander comes to mind. :)

Rst members have a common goal- fan involvement in the ownership of RFC.

When it comes to footballing things I'm sure, like on forums and social media, people have different ideas on the way things should be. So they can't really come out and say "Ally out".

But they can call the CEO's position untenable because that's a key feature of fan involvement in ownership? What a load of pish.

UoF,SoS,RST and the rest,what in the actual fuck are you lot doing? Are you only interested in your self inflated egos? Do you only care about getting your own cronies onto the board? Instead of crying about getting dodgy Davie into the club you could actually help us out and be vocal in trying to get the manager out,use your power with the mhedia and come out publicly and say McCoist has to go.

But we all know it won't happen.

They need to turn up for games to earn the right to moan about ( or support) the manager

UoF,SoS,RST and the rest,what in the actual fuck are you lot doing? Are you only interested in your self inflated egos? Do you only care about getting your own cronies onto the board? Instead of crying about getting dodgy Davie into the club you could actually help us out and be vocal in trying to get the manager out,use your power with the mhedia and come out publicly and say McCoist has to go.

But we all know it won't happen.

Why are you looking for a statement from groups of fans who only represent themselves and are not respected by the majority of our support?

Every Rangers supporter, if they feel it in the club's best interests, has a responsibility to let the manager, board and the rest of the world know we want a change.

As it stands we seem to have a support who in private and away from matches want him out but a match day support who don't. I don't understand why he has such an easy ride at matches because the football under him has never been anything but brutal.

The support needs to move away from thinking petitions and statements are going to get anywhere.

Direct action through protests is the answer and I don't just mean to get rid of the manager.

The club has been treated disgustingly by football clubs, the football authorities, government agencies and politicians, the press and media yet there has been virtually no reaction from our support when we should be united in our thousands to demand a public enquiry and justice for past, present and future Rangers.

Why are you looking for a statement from groups of fans who only represent themselves and are not respected by the majority of our support?

Good point and I agree with it,the reason I want them to come out with a statement or whatever is that they will take it to the mhedia,Ally has shielded himself from the stick he gets from the terraces,but when he reads about these groups wanting him out the door then he'll be forced to listen and acknowledge it.

As I said, their goal is fan involvement / ownership. I imagine they feel the current boardroom set-up is obstructive in their goal.

If a fan involvement/ ownership group are not interested in the fact the football side is going downhill fast and hurting the club I think they might have got their priorities mixed up. :)

Good point and I agree with it,the reason I want them to come out with a statement or whatever is that they will take it to the mhedia,Ally has shielded himself from the stick he gets from the terraces,but when he reads about these groups wanting him out the door then he'll be forced to listen and acknowledge it.

But do these groups want McCoist replaced?

The worse we do as a club the happier they are as it fits with their agenda.

Most of us just want a winning team and success on the park but they want control and influence.