Your silence is deafening

BridgeIsBlue

You're becoming rather obsessed. Don't take it personally, but that won't be shared. Reasons for bannings are never explicitly stated on the forum. As a regular user of the site, I thought you'd have clocked onto that by now.

I take everything personally. As long as you continue abusing your position by posting snide dugs at me, rest assured the serve will be returned two-handed. It's now blindingly obvious that you are unable to state why I was banned, probably because you don't know exactly why you took this action. You seem to think I called Dickson an expletive, when I did no such thing. Saying "I never give reasons for bans" is the weakest line I've ever read from an Admin on any site. I think you should have another go.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eskbank - can u answer the question pls?

Bump

And here's a reminder of what he said

""The fan plan was always rubbish, rubbish. We knew it was never going to happen but the bank liked it and certain people within the Murray Group were putting it forward.

"Fine, if the bank believed it was a panacea but I always suspected it would turn out to be nothing.

"Let's say the fans came in and owned the club and in a year's time we needed another £5million. What happens then? Do you put up prices? Ownership of the club is not a great thing for fans.

"We had vociferous fans making their point, which is their absolute right, but they represent only about seven per cent of the support."

Bump

And here's a reminder of what he said

""The fan plan was always rubbish, rubbish. We knew it was never going to happen but the bank liked it and certain people within the Murray Group were putting it forward.

"Fine, if the bank believed it was a panacea but I always suspected it would turn out to be nothing.

"Let's say the fans came in and owned the club and in a year's time we needed another £5million. What happens then? Do you put up prices? Ownership of the club is not a great thing for fans.

"We had vociferous fans making their point, which is their absolute right, but they represent only about seven per cent of the support."

Aaaaaaaaand Bump

Andy Kerr, president of the Rangers Supporters Assembly, said: “There’s a section who are unhappy and another section saying ‘No, that’s not the right thing to do.’

“Getting pressurised into a change isn’t always the right solution. I’m still very hopeful of going up.

“It’s going to be difficult to win the Championship but there’s a long way to go. I would hope everyone unites behind the manager and gives him the support he needs.

“I don’t think the club can afford to make a change at this stage anyway. The likelihood is that things will carry on so if that’s the case then people need to just get on with it.

“But regardless of the financial situation I would, without doubt, give him time.”

What a sorry state we are in

Andy Kerr, president of the Rangers Supporters Assembly, said: “There’s a section who are unhappy and another section saying ‘No, that’s not the right thing to do.’

“Getting pressurised into a change isn’t always the right solution. I’m still very hopeful of going up.

“It’s going to be difficult to win the Championship but there’s a long way to go. I would hope everyone unites behind the manager and gives him the support he needs.

“I don’t think the club can afford to make a change at this stage anyway. The likelihood is that things will carry on so if that’s the case then people need to just get on with it.

“But regardless of the financial situation I would, without doubt, give him time.”

What a sorry state we are in

Time, how much time does Ally need. This Kerr bloke is not very bright, how did he become a fans chief FFS. doh

The guy from the RSA is just helping McCoists position within the club, baffling, only doing the club more damaged.

These supporters groups just seem to be interested in the boardroom side of things, which I applaud because someone needs to defend the club, however to defend McCoist just reeks of self interests at heart which is all too familar with this club nowadays.

So the RST, UOF, SOS, UBs, and all the rest cant come out with an Ally Out statement because it may go against the opinion of some of their members and other fans. But they will go to the Daily Rhebel, claim to represent us all, then give a statement that 99% disagree with. Bunch of wankers. I will never ever associate myself with any Rangers Supporters groups because half of them are more out of touch with the actual fans that the board and the rest of them.

So the RST, UOF, SOS, UBs, and all the rest cant come out with an Ally Out statement because it may go against the opinion of some of their members and other fans. But they will go to the Daily Rhebel, claim to represent us all, then give a statement that 99% disagree with. Bunch of wankers. I will never ever associate myself with any Rangers Supporters groups because half of them are more out of touch with the actual fans that the board and the rest of them.

As per the other thread, a "spokesman from the RST" has given an interview to the Evening Tims which is mildly critical of Ally. Guess what, though? He remained anonymous!! I thought these people detested those who hide behind "the cloak of anonymity"?