Is Bluepeter 9 in hiding because Ally . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Then why get involved in this thread? There is a weird obsession in this forum around people who don't tow the party line and getting them to conform. If the number who want the manager out is 90% or whatever, then why are people so bothered about the remaining 10%?

I get what your saying, but its also frustrating to read the utter nonsense that the Ally supporters post. I dont give a fuck who it is, it just happens that Ally is one of the few real living legends at Rangers, but it doesnt matter who it is or what theyve done, something you achieved or did in the past doesnt give you a free pass for life at this Club. Ally doesnt get to have his way every time just because hes a Rangers legend and helped save us. How long will these people give Ally? We'll be in admin 2 before half of them change their mind, but Ally could send us to Admin 2, say "we dont walk away" and half the morons would still go running to him.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then why get involved in this thread? There is a weird obsession in this forum around people who don't tow the party line and getting them to conform. If the number who want the manager out is 90% or whatever, then why are people so bothered about the remaining 10%?

because the 10% goes against all rational evidence to the contrary? that in Allys case it is so obliviously beyond him that support for him to continue looks like stupidity, stubbornness or trolling?

but you want the rest of the forum to ignore it? is that the reaction you expect on a forum?

I've never came across one single Rangers fan outwith this forum who thinks McCoist is the right man...why is that?

I certainly know why.

Thats the gist of it. I go to games, RSC functions etc, everyone you speak to wants him gone, and most of the people at these things are ST holders or at least regular attendees. Its the ones that dont go to games and probably dont give a shit as much as others that want him to stay.

At Berwick in Div 3 there were folk nearly fighting because one was peltering Ally and the other guy wanted him to shut it. There would never be a fight over that these days, because everyone to a man who attends games wants him gone. If you were at a game and sang Super Ally or tried to argue with someone or tried to say half the shite that the Ally mob say on here you'd get laughed out the stadium.

"Super Ally" is a song taking the piss out of Rangers now. When I heard the away fans singing that I thought "his legacy really is dying"

Back in the day (long before this t'internet thing) there would have been after-match demonstrations outside Ibrox demanding the manager's head.

Many will claim that such demonstrations are "not the Rangers way" however I beg to differ.

It has not nor never shall be "the Rangers way" to metaphorically take it up the arse from a manager who clearly doesn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him or his complete lack of talent/skill for the job at hand.

John Greig = legend.

Shit manager nevertheless.

Alistair Murdoch McCoist = legend.

Fucking 10 X worse manager than JG.

He has to be removed and if after-match stadium demo's are the ultimate weapon, so be it.

Back in the day (long before this t'internet thing) there would have been after-match demonstrations outside Ibrox demanding the manager's head.

Many will claim that such demonstrations are "not the Rangers way" however I beg to differ.

It has not nor never shall be "the Rangers way" to metaphorically take it up the arse from a manager who clearly doesn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him or his complete lack of talent/skill for the job at hand.

John Greig = legend.

He has to be removed and if after-match stadium demo's are the ultimate weapon, so be it.

Nail on head now !

John Greig = legend.

Completely agree (tu)

It is the only way he will resign. Maybe not even then.

Completely agree (tu)

It is the only way he will resign. Maybe not even then.

I'm beyond the point of no return here. Mrs Bacon (bless her) is now telling me I should stop watching Rangers games on TV because I'm ranting, cursing and swearing and going beetroot red in the fizzog. My health is suffering. I can't sleep, I'm on pills and my attention span is......................(where was I?)

He has to go.

I'm beyond the point of no return here. Mrs Bacon (bless her) is now telling me I should stop watching Rangers games on TV because I'm ranting, cursing and swearing and going beetroot red in the fizzog. My health is suffering. I can't sleep, I'm on pills and my attention span is......................(where was I?)

He has to go.

Go where? ;)

BP9 gives this place a bit of balance.

Even though he is wrong 99% of the time.

I'm sure when he thinks Ally should go he will say so (in a more civilsed manner than the rest of us)

Pish

Ally could fuck him up the arse and not even give him a reach around, and bp9 would still defend him to the death

It's the day after getting fucked by Alloa amateurs 3-2 after being 2 up ! You'll no forget it, ave goat Alzheimer's and a'll no forget it !

I still recall Berwick 1967. That was a mere blip compared to this recent run of embarrassing results.

The dud will never be topped in the 'Worst Ever Manager Stakes' by anyone........ever.