Is Bluepeter 9 in hiding because Ally . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is hardly shameful to support your teams manager.

BP is entitled to his opinion, however deluded we may think it is. If we all agreed all the time there would be no need for this board. He is to be applauded for sticking by his beliefs. I completely disagree with them, but defend his right to hold them.

I dont see any good in posting threads getting at other posters and it shouldnt be allowed.

Taig behaviour this.

This place is a fuckin pit right now.

Why because the prick of a manager is being called out for what he is?

Because posters run away and hide when it's not going their heroes way?

This place is what it is because of our clown of a manager...every other Rangers forum is the same right now.

Dry yer fucking eyes

It is hardly shameful to support your teams manager.

BP is entitled to his opinion, however deluded we may think it is. If we all agreed all the time there would be no need for this board. He is t

o be applauded for sticking by his beliefs.

I dont see any good in posting threads getting at other posters and it shouldnt be allowed.

You know what I agree completely. I made a flippant remark about him being with the players and it was a cheap shot (tu)

Why because the prick of a manager is being called out for what he is?

Because posters run away and hide when it's not going their heroes way?

This place is what it is because of our clown of a manager...every other Rangers forum is the same right now.

Dry yer fucking eyes

Every other forum has threads designed to attack a specific poster?

Talking of running and hiding, it was bloody quiet here on Sunday after the game, some only come on when they can complain.

Every other forum has threads designed to attack a specific poster?

Talking of running and hiding, it was bloody quiet here on Sunday after the game, some only come on when they can complain.

I dunno maybe the majoirty were out celebrating as is what happens when you win?

There were plenty of posts in the match thread though....

If said poster gives it big licks about the manager and proving everyone wrong ALL THE TIME then what else do you expect?

SOme posters are clearly only interested ins ticking up for McCoist and to fuck with our actual club.

I dunno maybe the majoirty were out celebrating as is what happens when you win?

There were plenty of posts in the match thread though....

If said poster gives it big licks about the manager and proving everyone wrong ALL THE TIME then what else do you expect?

SOme posters are clearly only interested ins ticking up for McCoist and to fuck with our actual club.

We win and this place becomes very quiet, we lose and it's performance mode forever. Which is fair enough, but doesn't seem fair to criticise posters one way.

I don't think for a second that BP9 does not believe in what he says, or that it is what he believes is best for the club.

We win and this place becomes very quiet, we lose and it's performance mode forever. Which is fair enough, but doesn't seem fair to criticise posters one way.

I don't think for a second that BP9 does not believe in what he says, or that it is what he believes is best for the club.

Well you will be one of the only ones.

It's been obvious for a long, long time he is nothing more than a troll who goes out of his way to disagree with the majority every SINGLE time to get a reaaction. It would be different if it wasn't so obvious what he was doing.

I know perfectly well what he is and why he does it.

The Ally in mob will appear less and less. Theyre running out of excuses. And they know theyre starting to look like idiots.

Some of them are just completely bonkers, look at the status message on this Rangers FB page https://www.facebook...200138496674812

The guy (whos probably about 14 and id doubt he attends games based on what he posts) readily admits that Ally is a shite manager but should stay because he's a legend.

Its one thing to think Ally is going to turn it round. But if you know that Ally is shite but still want him to stay just because hes Ally McCoist then youre a fucking moron and have just admitted that you dont have Rangers best interests at heart.

Well you will be one of the only ones.

It's been obvious for a long, long time he is nothing more than a troll who goes out of his way to disagree with the majority every SINGLE time to get a reaaction. It would be different if it wasn't so obvious what he was doing.

I know perfectly well what he is and why he does it.

Then why get involved in this thread? There is a weird obsession in this forum around people who don't tow the party line and getting them to conform. If the number who want the manager out is 90% or whatever, then why are people so bothered about the remaining 10%?

Then why get involved in this thread? There is a weird obsession in this forum around people who don't tow the party line and getting them to conform. If the number who want the manager out is 90% or whatever, then why are people so bothered about the remaining 10%?

If they had reasonable arguments for it then fair enough but they don't.

This is a forum for debate so shock horror that's what happens.

Jesus it's hardly a new thing is it?

If they had reasonable arguments for it then fair enough but they don't.

This is a forum for debate so shock horror that's what happens.

Jesus it's hardly a new thing is it?

This has not really been a debating issue for a long time, it is a black and white one with posters having very strong, fixed views.

I doubt you would accept that any argument put forward was 'reasonable' given your views on the manager, for example.

This has not really been a debating issue for a long time, it is a black and white one with posters having very strong, fixed views.

I doubt you would accept that any argument put forward was 'reasonable' given your views on the manager, for example.

Well I'd like to hear some valid ones for keeping him for a start given his record thus far....

It's black and white since most on here are Rangers fans who watch us week in week out so can guage where we are headed as a football club.

I've never came across one single Rangers fan outwith this forum who thinks McCoist is the right man...why is that?

I certainly know why.