Is Bluepeter 9 in hiding because Ally . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The issues at hand are much bigger than if certain posters on here back the manager to the hilt. With the amount of memories ally gave us as a player there are bound to be those who back him unconditionally and those that can separate the player from the manager. I've lost all faith and respect for McCoist that only time can heal, someday in the future I hope to remember the mans last goal against the tims without it being over shadowed by a plonker on the touch line trying to be a carbon copy of his predecessor instead of his own man

something you achieved or did in the past doesnt give you a free pass for life at this Club.

Take Richard Gough for example. One of only 3 players to be at Rangers during every season of the 9-IN-A-ROW. The abuse that guys taken in recent years is something I don't agree with and I don't think it's deserved.

What Ally's done, and is doing, is far worse. He's ripping the club apart on the pitch, financially, and he's dividing the fans.

Take Richard Gough for example. One of only 3 players to be at Rangers during every season of the 9-IN-A-ROW. The abuse that guys taken in recent years is something I don't agree with and I don't think it's deserved.

What Ally's done, and is doing, is far worse. He's ripping the club apart on the pitch, financially, and he's dividing the fans.

richard gough publicly backed dave kings plan to starve the club of ST money

playing legend or not, that is a fucking shameful way to treat the club that made you a millionaire, gough can fuck off as well for all i care

:lol:

he was last active at 6.15pm tonight, not a fucking dickybird about his hero's complete fuck up against part time alloa last night

He's already said he still backs him.

Why would he come on just to be rounded on by umpteen posters for not towing the line, as if he's so important as a single dissenting voice he just has to be shouted down?

He's already said he still backs him.

Why would he come on just to be rounded on by umpteen posters for not towing the line, as if he's so important as a single dissenting voice he just has to be shouted down?

If he gives it out, he should be able to take it.

Inigo . Agree bud .It's times like this we should leave out the personal stuff against fellow posters .The guy is a bear .Never agree with one word he says but he is a bear after all ..Not into this cyber bullying shit

I don't agree with him either, mate, but he's clearly a good Bear and entitled to his opinion. The wolfpack attacks on him are pathetic.

All bears are entitled to their views .That's why we love this platform . I can understand people's/fans frustration's and anger .

It's a depressing time for all of us and it's easy to find targets when things are so bad and never ending .

My focus is on Our Manager . We require a new one desperately .

Right now, Bp9 is running around trying to get some signatures on some Rangers presents for a very sick child.

What are you all doing right now.

You fucking taigy cunts.

Seriously?

Yeah, daft question.

Well, some people on here should feel ashamed at their behaviour towards him.

The kind of people who exhibit such behaviour are not the kind of people who tend to have the capacity for shame.

Unfortunately, this site is riddled with them.

I still recall Berwick 1967. That was a mere blip compared to this recent run of embarrassing results.

The dud will never be topped in the 'Worst Ever Manager Stakes' by anyone........ever.

I still recall Berwick 1967. That was a mere blip compared to this recent run of embarrassing results.

The dud will never be topped in the 'Worst Ever Manager Stakes' by anyone........ever.

Wasn't at Berwick but can remember exactly where I was when I heard the result ! But this is taking it to a new level, still in a state of shocked numbness ! As you say it was a blip compared to the torture the fans have had to endure lately. He's hard necking it now and no amount of handwringers or apologists defending him or defending those who defend him will alter my thoughts that he has ripped the heart from a fan base who deserve so much better especially the way the have stuck by the club in these difficult times. A cup even though only of a lesser esteem was not much to ask to reward fans for their Loyalty. On that score he has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory on two occasions. He has proved he is not the man to take us forward and hopefully somewhere sanity will prevail and somebody will find the guts to take the proper action to correct this. The fans can only take so much !