Rino Set To Take Over Rangers?

JamieG54

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Andrew Dickson that was made redundant, I know I know, has put a few tweets up regarding Rino, says he spoke to him yesterday.

Says Ally was the man to take Rangers forward, but once he heard that Rangers confirmed his resignation to the stock exchange he wanted the job as boss. Feels he has unfinished business with the club.

Also Dickson said that the club however seemed to have their eye on someone else for the job, although he didn't go into detail says there will be more later on it.

He isn't everyones favourite guy on here but he will have alot of links to the club, so I reckon he'll know better than most what the goings on are and is worth keeping an eye on, regardless what you think of him.

don't care who it is...we can't afford to pay ally for another fucking 12 months AND pay another manager a wage.

one stays and one fucks off. if ally is wanting paid then he can stay and earn it. if he wants to leave he can whistle for his money.

The only good thing about Rino is that he has a bit of fighting spirit in him. There's nothing to suggest he's a good manager nor the manager we need at this time. Bringing him in would be on the basis that he's a big name with football and was an ex-player. Signing Lafferty twice in it's self should warn us to avoid his appointment if our pressing situation doesn't already.

He'd probably be phoning up McCoist for tips every week :craphead:

Ally is a terrible Manager. You won't find worse.

Ally is a terrible manager. Rino is worse and we should avoid him. We need to bring in a manager with a proven track record. The only thing Rino is proven in is being sacked months after his appointments.

Ally is a terrible manager. Rino is worse and we should avoid him. We need to bring in a manager with a proven track record. The only thing Rino is proven in is being sacked months after his appointments.

Palermo sack managers for fun to be fair.

If were going down the young coach route at least let it be one with a track record to date, one who has proven he can improve and nurture young players, one who has an in depth knowledge of the market we will be dealing in.

To be fair its nothing other than speculative paper talk anyway.

But absolutely non c'è modo Rino

Rino isn't what we need. I would take an inexperienced manager if he had the right philosophy and mentality to play attractive football and breed young players.

I would have taken that in Division 3, maybe even last season. But it's too late now. We had a chance to build a team to a philosophy and Ally and his backroom team have fucked that up well and truly. It's not like we are in the Murray years where people were paid off and we started again. We need someone to get the best out of the players we have.

I would have taken that in Division 3, maybe even last season. But it's too late now. We had a chance to build a team to a philosophy and Ally and his backroom team have fucked that up well and truly. It's not like we are in the Murray years where people were paid off and we started again. We need someone to get the best out of the players we have.

Sadly I have to agree. The ship has sailed now and its just a case of adjusting over the next 5 years or so to try to develop a new footballing ethos and youth system. 2012 was a golden opportunity and its been wasted and as you say its now a case of making best what you have and we need a manager to do something like Strachan has done with Scotland, same players but bring back the belief and confidence and play a more attractive style of football.