The board and ally's meeting

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly believe, or I really hope that they have someone waiting in the wings ready and able.

McCulloch would be eaten alive by the fans and hasn't a chance of getting the job, he probably knows his time is well and truly and rightly up when a new man comes in.

McCulloch would be lambasted by the fans even in interim charge as:

1) He'd still pick himself

2) He wouldn't know who to play correctly.

3) His mates would waltz into the team to the detriment of the club.

It would be Ally-Lite.

What worries me now is that we are trusting the shambles in charge to make probably the single most important appointment any Rangers board has ever had to make.

Fuck...it doesn't bear thinking about

There really shouldnt be an issue here.

Either they have someone lined up - please not Butcher or you advertise the job and give it to the best candidate.

I'd do a radical overhaul of all football ops but it won't happen. For that reason alone I will back Billy Davies to take over, it shouldn't be up for debate really. Yes he's a bit confrontational with boards but come on, he'll get us up and I would probably say he'd claw back that lead over Hearts.

McCoist has been pally with and publicly backed pretty much all the boardroom individuals these last three and a half years, so I find it every hard to believe that he's the victim of some long term plot to get rid of him.

I think in reality there has been a short term move to get rid of him. The 'sources close to the Easdales say they want to sack him but it is too expensive' allied to the salary comment yesterday are disappointing and not a way I would like us to do business or treat employees. I wish we only knew about this when it had been completed, and without even knowing the details.

Either they have someone lined up - please not Butcher or you advertise the job and give it to the best candidate.

You're a better man than me if you trust them to;

1. Know who the best man is

2. Pen his contract

Fuck...he'll get a bonus for turning up for the interview.

I think in reality there has been a short term move to get rid of him. The 'sources close to the Easdales say they want to sack him but it is too expensive' allied to the salary comment yesterday are disappointing and not a way I would like us to do business or treat employees. I wish we only knew about this when it had been completed, and without even knowing the details.

To be fair l would hope they have though about removing him as he is a poor manager.

Let's hope it all gets sorted and Ally can walk away with some sort off respect intact.

You're a better man than me if you trust them to;

1. Know who the best man is
  2. Pen his contract

Fuck...he'll get a bonus for turning up for the interview.

In all honesty, having seen 'the field' that folk are taking punts on, there's should reallybe only one choice.

If Terry Butcher gets the Rangers manager's job then it's a disgrace.

He's worse than a Celtic fan and thats says something. I honestly couldn't see him being accepted by any fan, let alone after the remarks about us turning him into an anti RC bigot

and of course when he dressed up like the clown he is whilst ICT boss scoffing down jelly and ice cream as Rangers were in admin.

In all honesty, having seen 'the field' that folk are taking punts on, there's should reallybe only one choice.

If Terry Butcher gets the Rangers manager's job then it's a disgrace.

He's worse than a Celtic fan and thats says something. I honestly couldn't see him being accepted by any fan, let alone after the remarks about us turning him into an anti RC bigot

and of course when he dressed up like the clown he is whilst ICT boss scoffing down jelly and ice cream as Rangers were in admin.

No way can Butcher get the job, fuck l would rather keep Ally ffs.

To be fair l would hope they have though about removing him as he is a poor manager.

Let's hope it all gets sorted and Ally can walk away with some sort off respect intact.

Not doubting that performance is the reason behind it, I'm just not a fan of the tactics employed.