From The Boardroom To The Pitch...

AlBear.

From the boardroom to the pitch, and everything inbetween.  

330 members have voted

1. 1. what's your attitude towards everything Rangers right now?

• Depressed with everything Rangers from top to bottom.
    • Pessimistic that positive changes aren't happening, or aren't happening quick enough.
    • Meh.
    • Optimistic that positive changes are happening and leading to a brighter future.
    • Happy with everything Rangers as the situation currently stands.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's depressed the life out of me, and the way some of my fellow supporters have acted have probably ruined friendships forever.

:( We no friends anymore?

Mark me down as depressed, Al.

After reading LegalBeagle's post I'm wavering on changing my vote.

Currently I have no confidence that we have a sustainable business plan going forward and that anyone in a position of power has any idea how to improve the situation. Would love a hint of a plan from anyone about anything at that level, which would allow us to properly create scouting and youth development plans.

We have no FD, CEO or manager (presumably), growing debts that we can never pay back and a catalogue of poor PR and poor contract management.

This. Absolutely this

I'm scunnered to the point it's becoming an absolute chore to stay interested. Following Rangers and going to games simply isn't enjoyable, and hasn't been enjoyable for some time now. It's nothing to do with results or performances, we'll always have ups and downs (like any club).... however any joy has been totally sapped out following our club, and that's dangerous. We have been a rudderless ship for nearly 3yrs now, with no real plan to go forward, and wasted an opportunity to emerge as a better, modern, football club...... unfortunately the warning signs have been there for all this time, but as a support we are always so slow to act..... we seem almost too loyal and in denial about what appears to be happening until it's too late.

Now the passions gone, the angers faded and what is left? An empty shell of a Rangers fan.

I know countless others who feel similar.

These are our years to show tolerance and sanity. Never thought it would be easy, but by fuck it surely didn't need to be this hard.

All we can do individually and collectively is try to remain positive as we can and battle. One day, it will be our day again.

A joke of a board that have not given us one positive in three years.

A joke of a team full of overpaid charlatans.

A coaching team who do not know how to train the basics.

All the while our enemies seem to be sorting themselves out and will be stronger by the time we get to the top league.

And ive just burnt my pizza.

I've had enough and I'm worried with the drop

in attendances it will be too late, we'll have sat on our arses talking pish on here for 2 years when £20 each per month could have bought us a significant share already, add another £20 per month investment from overseas fans would could have a regular investment to augment

our ST sales.

Our costs should have been brought under control during admin and then when the co was liquidated...Honestly is fucking criminal.

How can they do that before the SFA give them their blessing ?

There could be many reasons why they arent unveiling a plan.

You can choose the worst case scenario if you wish, but there is at least equal chance things will improve.

I have given so many people the benefit of the doubt, I am sick of it.

Won't trust anyone who wants to own/run us without seeing their plan and investment strategy - short and long term.

In reality we are in a far better position than we have been for some time

Before you scream at me!!

We are getting closer to a determination on whether we will survive and in what shape

At least we are coming out of the darkness and should soon see the real position

I

We cannot go on suffering tge pain and embarrassment we have hadvto pit up with over past few years

Coming to a head now --Thank God and if it is Ashley then so be it

However the alternative is gonna hurt us and tge rest of Scottish Football