£1 million bid for Lewis from...

Parlaneloyal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thing MacLeod could for his career is get as far away from McCoist as possible tbh,Rotherham actually wouldn't be a bad move for him he'd be at a club where he's likely to play every week,playing at a much higher level and also puts him in the shop window down south for a bigger move,wouldn't even consider selling for such a low sum though 2.5 to 3 mill with a 25% sell on clause

Sadly these days this is the truth,I would go for a 50% sell on clause if its a low offer that we need to accept

Hang on to him for another year and his value will shoot through the roof. Where is the business sense in this for Ashley?

either his first season in the premier league or his second in the championship wont make him worth a huge amount i like young Lewis but he isn't going to be worth about 5 million in a years time

either his first season in the premier league or his second in the championship wont make him worth a huge amount i like young Lewis but he isn't going to be worth about 5 million in a years time

There are no guarantees, of course, but watching the player I don't think it is unfeasible that he would rise to that kind of valuation within a year.

There are no guarantees, of course, but watching the player I don't think it is unfeasible that he would rise to that kind of valuation within a year.

If he was playing in Europe then yes not in the first season in the top flight and i believe he could hold his own at a lower premiership club

Yep, kind of bids we should expect, everyone knows we are fecked.

Don't think the board would sell him that cheap though, 2 mil plus and he'll be gone.

As for Wallace, anything around 1 mil, take it,

he's a shadow of the player we signed.

SO IS EVERYFUCKER!

WE appear to have a team of shadows.

Have to laugh when you see reports that Rotherham are supposedly be putting in a bid when there have been rumours of much bigger and better clubs and possible EPL club level interest. More shitey paper talk.

sounds like u want to believe the good rumours and diamiss the ones you don't like

maybe the rotheram rumour is correct and the other ones are rubbish

Rotherham known locally as toytown.There was a massive fire yesterday in the centre of Rotherham with 6 fire crews in attendance and it as been reported that it caused £6.50 worth of damage

Steve Evans hasn`t got over Stevie May chose Wednesday over them

That would be Septic fan Steve Evans.

The bigger picture is this coming summer when we have 12 first team players out of contract , we are facing a grim future

We are losing 8 million a year...losing 12 first team players i'd imagine will be high on the list...Lets get decent kids in spend a few years in the Championship and try to build the club up!