McCoist on Gardening Leave; McDowall in Charge Until End of Season

haie

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture of him leaving after training today. Looks a broken man behind that 'smile'.

For his health as much as anything, I think this is a good thing for him.

JS53040804.jpg

Makes financial sense having McDowell in charge until the end of the season. Who knows, maybe he's wanted to do things differently to McCoist, and can get the best out of our players?

I would like to wish Ally all the best, However it is Mr Llambias we probably have to thank for having a chance at getting promoted now.

So no guilt from this bear. He is on gardening leave remember. I would like a year doing nothing and getting £750K.

What I would say is this. In my view my club has just shown they are still the same ball-breaker club to be feared by everyone in scotland that we were before our troubles.

Guess what vhermin. We are coming for you. Our attitude and aggression to all our foes will carry us through.

Delighted he's out of the picture and not picking the team. Dissapointing he's on gardening leave but I'll reserve judgement, he may still agree a nominal settlement. Wanted him out since the beginning of the 2nd, but better late than never.

As for McDowell, I'm willing to give him a chance, seems to be the only one on the sidelines who I've seen instigate change or at least discuss it with Ally. Based on the changes I've seen, I hope to fuck Ally ignored him and went with his own ideas :lol:

I'll certainly be looking forward to the team selection. We'll see if he's cut from the same cloth or his own man (tu)

We can only hope that KMcD has ideas for the team that AMcC did not implement. Otherwise the clusterfuck continues.

I think he has. Walter seemed to rate him. Also I heard that Ally was just not open to advice of any sort. It was his way or no way. It is not nice working under such a person if true.

The worst Manager in the history of Scottish football.

Enjoy your retirement though and hope the health comes back. You are welcome back as a fan.

I'm sure Ally cares that a wee prick like you deems it okay for him to come back as a fan.

Your dad should have had a wank.

Seems McCoist invited Bomber into the directors box yesterday, the directors then issued instructions that Bomber was not to get through the front doors period, McCoist then told Bomber he would leave two tickets for the players lounge in someone else's name, the named person collected them with Bomber staying out of sight.

Wonder if this has anything to do with the sudden gardening leave.