***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

Purge

Clipboard

Stevie Smith

Fraser Aird

Bus running over Ian Black (fucking out of order)

These are just some things coming from a quick scan of this thread.

Firstly, the clipboard - I would much rather our manager use a clipboard to work out his tactical thinking with his assistant, than a wee chat with arms folded.

Secondly, purge - if we fired at every player who has performed poorly over the course, we might as well shut the doors and go home. We have a shambles of a squad due to poor coaching over the years. The squad is made up players who played good football for other clubs but went backwards with Rangers, but we have no money to sack them and bring in new players.

Thirdly, blaming individuals is far from ideal as they all have shit games.

Lastly, Kenny showed balls to remove Black - balls that Ally showed none of. What Kenny has shown to me in 45 minutes is:

• He is disillusioned with the situation but feels Ally was using the better players.
  • He likes to consider his options on paper, rather than acting on a whim and he had Durie confirm.
  • He is not shy of benching a player early doors.
  • He is talking to players during the game, guiding or coaching - call it what you like
  • He is happy to change the plan at half-time, axing a midfielder for a forward and going for the jugular.

We have all blamed Moshni but the culprit is still getting a game week in week out then, we give him a coaching job, posted missing at both goals especially the second what the f___ was he doing on the left side of the penalty box hes meant to be the f___ing centre half.

Foster is awful. Law is hiding, yet again. McCulloch is a terrible defender. Black is an idiot. No ideas going forward.

If someone doesn't take a hold of this club soon it'll be another season in the Championship.

This is the worst it's ever been for me as a Rangers fan, absolute shambles on and off the pitch. The league is officially over for us unless we get a miracle and win this but I seriously doubt it

Same here

The league is gone, but we are in real danger of not getting out this division which could kill us

One thing i expect from a Rangers Player is playing for the jersey and giving 110% commitment these imposters are thieving a wage from the club.

Uncle Fester is clueless which has showed with same team/ tactics...

Who the fuck decided McCulloch should be player coach ? he cant captain lead our team on the park FFS...

We need a Manager in ASAP and clear the dross out in January and build for next season..

Uncle Fester?

Stop behaving like a tarrier ya fud.

We should start fining players for everything, that's a good way to save money.

£1000 fine if you can't beat the first man with a corner.

£1000 fine for a needless yellow card.

£9000 fine for being Ian Black etc.

Not a bad idea, as most of these duds are only here for the money. Hit them where it hurts.