Rumour - Lewis Macleod away in January

Bankie Bear

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bbc are always running stories with little basis!

That said, should he be sold, particularly for 1 mill, that will be the final nail in the coffin.

Utd get 3 mill a piece for guys who had 12 months experience yet we sell our best asset in a decade for 1 mill?

Truly awful and if the board are trying to save the club or themselves, this sort of move will see the end of them

Think you have made a lot of people on here look like fools.

Mate..I don't mind it when people openly debate suggestions and disagree with the prospect of what I have been told. I don't like it when people effectively call me a liar, which is what several people have done.

Anyway, doesn't dilute the disappointment of our best player leaving. It says a lot about the last 3 years progress when one 1 of our current first team squad is worth paying money for!

It makes no sense to sell him for £1m. We may be desperate for money, but he is one of the key players in our push for playoffs (unless hearts fuck up monumentally).

I personally thought that Templeton would be away given he was reportedly Ill for the Hibs match (Chatting with popcorn teeth?)

Bbc are always running stories with little basis!

That said, should he be sold, particularly for 1 mill, that will be the final nail in the coffin.

Utd get 3 mill a piece for guys who had 12 months experience yet we sell our best asset in a decade for 1 mill?

Truly awful and if the board are trying to save the club or themselves, this sort of move will see the end of them

It drove me meet when Bain and Murray would sell players for next to nothing and seeing the Bheasts selling their next "Baggio" for a few million.

Seems the more things change the more they stay the same.

Bad day when our on,y hope is the boys heart problem plays up. What a fucking mess we are in

Was hoping a bit less extreme than that, like what's keeping him out now, or the knee he did in his first season!

But yes, what a mess!

If there was any doubt about the state of our finances then this is the indication that should set alarm bells ringing. We have 13 players out of contract in the summer none of whom could lace Lewis boots. We are selling our future for a pittance because we are heading for another meltdown. Cashing on before the admin fire sale? I think so.

Thank you to the fans that didn't come back, thank you to the fans that don't buy the tops and the merchandize, thanks you to the fans that boycott the wrong people and thank you to the Celtic fans that run said fan groups because now we are selling a youth player for one million and now sending emails out begging for money. Board are not blameless but they should have expected less money coming in but they didn't but some Rangers should look at themselves and be disgusted in themselves.

The fans aren't to blame. The board are. If Ashley really had the best interests of Rangers at heart then surely he would chase this paltry offer for our best player?

The board have got a £6.5 million offer sitting there and are choosing to sell our best player. How is that the fault of the fans who haven't gone back this year?