Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

The websites closed and tells me once the sale starts I'll be placed in a que first come first served basis.

I take it I don't need to refresh at 9am then, it will automatically refresh for me when the website opens up?

Keep hitting F5

You will then probably need to log in again

Yep i was in a 2 minute queue, but has just changed to 1.5 hours, bastard

You get the big list of games as well mate? Can't click anything so hope I'm doing it right haha. My actual time is 5 minutes and the estimated time left is 3 but the bars going down at some pace

im logged in, however when trying to go to check out its not letting me and tells me i need to be a season ticket holder? i am a fucking season ticket holder, i've screenshotted it and I'll be complaining!

More shambles.

Tried the Phoneline 10p per minute goes thru all the tosh then for tickets press 2. U press 2 and goes dead

I was 28 mins in online queue now 1 hour 18 mins.

Give in will go down to ticket office sometime today when no queue if I fet one fine if not not worried ain't wasting a day

It's in my fucking basket and it won't let me buy it, getting a ticket is only available to season ticket holders thing?

Doing the exact same thing to me, I've logged off and in again and now I'm in a fucking que!

Fuck this pish!

At the start of the season did it have option for semi final & final tickets or did you have to take take every cup game this season as a package? Can't remember if I ticked box have away tickets.

If you tick semi finals and finals you need to have also selected one of all home cup games or away games to qualify