Lewis Macleod: 'rangers Left Me No Choice But To Leave...'

LeeWallaceRFC

Our fan base can't have it all ways. Those that didn't TUPE are traitors and scumbags. Those that still play for us are deadwood and not fit to wear the jersey. Those that leave and bring in much needed funds are potential superstars that walked away when they should have stayed and been sold for millions. Every agenda has it's own perspective.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our fan base can't have it all ways. Those that didn't TUPE are traitors and scumbags. Those that still play for us are deadwood and not fit to wear the jersey. Those that leave and bring in much needed funds are potential superstars that walked away when they should have stayed and been sold for millions. Every agenda has it's own perspective.

Different shit altogether, bit early to come out is it not.

• 2 weeks later...

Has he even had a game for Brentford yet? Had a look out for him a few times when checking the scores and yet to see his name in their squad.

I would hope they're giving him as much time as possible to recover from his injury before they play him

As others have said, Lewis was not pushed out the door. He was under contract. The kid wanted to leave all by himself.

"I definitely wasn’t eager to get out the door"

"When you’re a Rangers fan, it’s hard to let go"

"I leant towards moving away"

That is him saying he wanted to leave, 3 different ways in the same article and still some people want to blame others for him leaving.

As others have said, Lewis was not pushed out the door. He was under contract. The kid wanted to leave all by himself.

"I definitely wasn’t eager to get out the door"

"When you’re a Rangers fan, it’s hard to let go"

"I leant towards moving away"

That is him saying he wanted to leave, 3 different ways in the same article and still some people want to blame others for him leaving.

The first quote would be an argument for the opposite.

I don't see how to be honest. He is saying he wasn't "eager" to get out the door, to me that implies he still wanted out, just not desperately.

No it really doesn't support your argument mate. When someone says they're not eager it usually suggests they don't want it to happen or are not pushing for it.

The other two are fine though.

I think as a Rangers fan, if you were told "we need this money to pay the wages" or "keep the club afloat" etc, then it'd be hard to stay and be responsible for that.

Of course, he might not have been told that. I'm simply speculating, but we are desperately short of cash, so it wouldn't surprise me.