Is Anyone Else Getting Sick....

Falcon Punch

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me where I contradict myself. I'm not "Constantly" on here at all, like I said I come on when I have a quiet moment, takes two seconds to post a thread. I never had access to watch the Ricksen game because I was working, where I work they block streaming websites and the such, However, when back in my block I can watch the games streamed on my laptop, with the WIFI out here...I also catch the odd game on BFBS. I will be able to see the Old Firm game as I will be working nights so will watch it streamed in the block.....

News Now - Rangers http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Scottish+Championship/Rangers

Need anything else?

:D

A quiet moment?... You're full of shit. Takes two seconds to post a thread? Aye, yours as they're inane as fuck and just links from the rebel.

You're such a little girl, never heard of a member of armed forces with soooo much free time

Liar.

No I don't "need" anything from you. Weirdo. Away back to your fantasy land.

If I remember right the manager at the time was too scared to play Muscat in an Old Firm game haha! Was he under Big Eck or Big Dick?

Jesus :lol: :lol: What you slobbering now?

Big Dick? That your bf?

Mcleish signed him :lol:

Comedy gold you are.

On here again? Woww, just aswell you aren't paid by the hour of work

If I remember right the manager at the time was too scared to play Muscat in an Old Firm game haha! Was he under Big Eck or Big Dick?

Definitely Eck. All the hallmarks of the type of player we were downgrading to as part of Murray's panicked costcutting.

To think he won two titles, a treble and advanced from the Champions League group stages during this austerity is nothing short of miraculous.

He managed to sneak in a wee mention of 'Helicopter Sunday' during his half-time interview yesterday too. :thumbup:

A quiet moment?... You're full of shit. Takes two seconds to post a thread? Aye, yours as they're inane as fuck and just links from the rebel.

You're such a little girl, never heard of a member of armed forces with soooo much free time

Liar.

No I don't "need" anything from you. Weirdo. Away back to your fantasy land.

Hahaha! You really are a strange little man..You worry me.

Did you get a knock back from The Armed Forces?

Ricky Foster, he's like the guy you get in to play 5's to make the numbers up when you cant get anyone else, you give him the ball as a last resort and if he does anything other than give the ball to the opposition or cost you a goal its a minor miracle.