Is Anyone Else Getting Sick....

Falcon Punch

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This bothers you does it? You must be a sad little man for something like this to bother you.

I would be at the game today or at least watching it, however, I can't because I'm currently serving my country, in the Middle East, and have no way to watch the match.... IS THAT OK CHAMP?!

f0ufj4.jpg

"Boast" Haha! I'm just telling you the facts pal. Where have I said that I have no time to do stuf? You making things up?

I'm sat at my Ops desk at the moment with limited internet, though I can get on certain sites while things are quiet. Rangers - News Now, being one of the sites I can use and found the Foster story there, easy enough. Where have I been down playing these players constanly? Making stuff up again. I may have said a few things about some players but I can, right? It is a message board where I can chuck out my opinion. Calling it an obession is hilarious.

It's 20:52 Local time as I type this. The internet is not that bad to be honest, it has to be for the job I'm doing.. No streaming sites though. :(

Hope that clears up a few things, CHAMP.

;)

You just completely contradicted yourself there, you are constantly on here making Stupid threads, this and one about weak links and shit, always stupid posts like your reply, daft phrases like pal and CHAMP, followed by stupid emoticons..... Oh are ye aye? Seem to have a LOT of spare time... Don't have access to watch the game today? How do you know how well the players are doing on weekly basis then? As I assume you cannot view league games, as would be same link, no???? I smell shit re your story "pal" No member of armed forces has the amount of spare time as you. You are boasting, absolutely no need to bring up your job.

You sir, are a walloper... I look forward to your thread before old firm, oh wait, you won't be able to see the game what with you bring "away" right... Or know how the players performed...

I mean if you CBA going to games, be man enough to admit it, I've had a St for 18 years and always will. But if I didn't go I wouldn't join an Internet site, and use the armed forces as an excuse - whilst slagging the players performance without seeing it with my own eyes....with there being no match streaming availability and that.....

"Boast" Haha! I'm just telling you the facts pal. Where have I said that I have no time to do stuf? You making things up?

I'm sat at my Ops desk at the moment with limited internet, though I can get on certain sites while things are quiet. Rangers - News Now, being one of the sites I can use and found the Foster story there, easy enough. Where have I been down playing these players constanly? Making stuff up again. I may have said a few things about some players but I can, right? It is a message board where I can chuck out my opinion. Calling it an obession is hilarious.

It's 20:52 Local time as I type this. The internet is not that bad to be honest, it has to be for the job I'm doing.. No streaming sites though. :(

Hope that clears up a few things, CHAMP.

;)

You're clearly talking shite

"rangers now"

But instead link us to the rebel? Away ye go :lol:

You just completely contradicted yourself there, you are constantly on here making Stupid threads, this and one about weak links and shit, always stupid posts like your reply, daft phrases like pal and CHAMP, followed by stupid emoticons..... Oh are ye aye? Seem to have a LOT of spare time... Don't have access to watch the game today? How do you know how well the players are doing on weekly basis then? As I assume you cannot view league games, as would be same link, no???? I smell shit re your story "pal" No member of armed forces has the amount of spare time as you. You are boasting, absolutely no need to bring up your job.

You sir, are a walloper... I look forward to your thread before old firm, oh wait, you won't be able to see the game what with you bring "away" right... Or know how the players performed...

I mean if you CBA going to games, be man enough to admit it, I've had a St for 18 years and always will. But if I didn't go I wouldn't join an Internet site, and use the armed forces as an excuse - whilst slagging the players performance without seeing it with my own eyes....with there being no match streaming availability and that.....

Show me where I contradict myself. I'm not "Constantly" on here at all, like I said I come on when I have a quiet moment, takes two seconds to post a thread. I never had access to watch the Ricksen game because I was working, where I work they block streaming websites and the such, However, when back in my block I can watch the games streamed on my laptop, with the WIFI out here...I also catch the odd game on BFBS. I will be able to see the Old Firm game as I will be working nights so will watch it streamed in the block.....

News Now - Rangers http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Scottish+Championship/Rangers

Need anything else?

:D

WTF does that have to do with being pish at football?

I voted yes as well, guess that means Im not a 'real rangers man' .......... pish

No, in my opinion, that makes you an uneducated person. That's only my opinion, though.

My comment related to the irony in him being a poor footballer and of poor political opinion.

I'm not one to diss any of our players but he is one of the worst players that has graced our jersey regardless of what he says. I'm dumbfounded that he is a professional footballer let alone him actually being at our club and getting a game.

2 former rangers player told me the same thing,can't believe he's a footballer,let alone a rangers player