Is Anyone Else Getting Sick....

Falcon Punch

... Of this bloody idiot being the mouth?!

I AM.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-full-back-ricky-foster-nothing-5038843

The ONE player, other than Ian Black, that I have utterly no respect for at all... Yet he keeps coming out with complete bullshit every few weeks.

This guy needs to focus on his game rather than being the voice of our squad. This really is bad, when Ricky Foster is one of the big talkers, in our squad.

:(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All our players do their best work in the media rather than on the pitch.

The filth are a utter shit team and a mess but unfortunately so are we Ally and his sidekick should have been dumped sooner so we could get decent coaches in.

I'm getting sick of halfwits jumping on the foster bandwagon.enjoy your whinging while I get behind our team.

This! Well said!

Some folk just knock every single thing about our club- and they are meant to be Rangers fans - go figure.

This! Well said!

Some folk just knock every single thing about our club- and they are meant to be Rangers fans - go figure.

I'm not knocking every single thing about our club, not at all, HOWEVER, when someone like Ricky Foster is giving it beans, in the papers, instead of doing his talking on the park it frustrates me.

Ricky Foster is shite and has always been shite. All he has is pace nothing else. When the ball is at his feet he's like a rabbit in the headlights. Ally signed many shite players during his time in charge. I'm afriad we're stuck with Ricky until his contract runs out because no one else will fucking take him that's for sure.

Ricky Foster is shite and has always been shite. All he has is pace nothing else. When the ball is at his feet he's like a rabbit in the headlights. Ally signed many shite players during his time in charge. I'm afriad we're stuck with Ricky until his contract runs out because no one else will fucking take him that's for sure.

He signed experienced players as he knew his limitations as a coach and it backfired badly. The funny thing is i at the time was happy to see some of the players he signed come to us i was wrong as well though.

... Of this bloody idiot being the mouth?!

I AM.

http://www.&lt;No links to this website&gt;/sport/football/football-news/rangers-full-back-ricky-foster-nothing-5038843

The ONE player, other than Ian Black, that I have utterly no respect for at all... Yet he keeps coming out with complete bullshit every few weeks.

This guy needs to focus on his game rather than being the voice of our squad. This really is bad, when Ricky Foster is one of the big talkers, in our squad.

:(

I'm sick of people posting links to / even bothering with the Dr

Why you even posting shit like this on day of ricksens game....

I'm sick of people posting links to / even bothering with the Dr

Why you even posting shit like this on day of ricksens game....

This bothers you does it? You must be a sad little man for something like this to bother you.

I would be at the game today or at least watching it, however, I can't because I'm currently serving my country, in the Middle East, and have no way to watch the match.... IS THAT OK CHAMP?!

This bothers you does it? You must be a sad little man for something like this to bother you.

I would be at the game today or at least watching it, however, I can't because I'm currently serving my country, in the Middle East, and have no way to watch the match.... IS THAT OK CHAMP?!

For someone who boasts about serving his country, and having no time to do stuff... You seem able to Google anti rangers media journalists "stories" very easily, seem to enjoy posting negative stuff like this obsession with foster and black or other day down playing all the players...I've had mates in the armed forces - they don't boast and sure as he'll don't spend as much time on social media as you CHAMP, what time is it in the middle east? Good Internet reception?..

And as for little man? :lol: coming from the guy who's so bothered what Our player said in a newspaper.

Awww Ricky annoy you son? Away tell mummy

For someone who boasts about serving his country, and having no time to do stuff... You seem able to Google anti rangers media journalists "stories" very easily, seem to enjoy posting negative stuff like this obsession with foster and black or other day down playing all the players...I've had mates in the armed forces - they don't boast and sure as he'll don't spend as much time on social media as you CHAMP, what time is it in the middle east? Good Internet reception?..

"Boast" Haha! I'm just telling you the facts pal. Where have I said that I have no time to do stuf? You making things up?

I'm sat at my Ops desk at the moment with limited internet, though I can get on certain sites while things are quiet. Rangers - News Now, being one of the sites I can use and found the Foster story there, easy enough. Where have I been down playing these players constanly? Making stuff up again. I may have said a few things about some players but I can, right? It is a message board where I can chuck out my opinion. Calling it an obession is hilarious.

It's 20:52 Local time as I type this. The internet is not that bad to be honest, it has to be for the job I'm doing.. No streaming sites though. :(

Hope that clears up a few things, CHAMP.

;)