Parking At Hamdump

ps95v7

Hello fellow Bears & Bearettes,

Does anybody know of a decent parking spot near the Rangers End at this sh#thole for next Sunday against that deluded mob.?

I sent an email to our "friends" at the SFA HQ to ask is there any parking spots available for Disabled Blue Badge holders which is the criteria I unfortunately meet, I have poor mobility and I am registered disabled.

Anyway the response I received was that No parkimng spaces are available except for those who are using the Corporate faciilities and parking is available at Queens Park which is 1/2 A Mile away and is open from 12.00 price £5.

Nothing like making you feel welcome, but if anyone does know of any parking places near our end, would be much obliged for the information,

I live in the street next to hampden. All the local residents have parking permits and any that don't get lifted. They don't show any mercy mate.

You won't get anywhere closer than that temp car park you mentioned next to queens Park that holds the southside festival and the circus. (tu)

Lost count of amount of threads seen like this recently, jeez...this game really is bringing out the stay away merchants. If you had "followed" us you would know all about hampden access, when we played queens Park

That's the idea get in there with your uber-fan shite, without really knowing what you are talking about.

Lost count of amount of threads seen like this recently, jeez...this game really is bringing out the stay away merchants. If you had "followed" us you would know all about hampden access, when we played queens Park

Two years since then - he might not have had a blue badge at that point, maybe?

(Maybe he did, but you were a bit quick to jump on him)

What a pish comment!! Do you know the parking facilities of every ground we have been to in the last 2 years?

I'm in the same boat as the OP and why I don't go to away games. Are you gonna answer his question or continue to act like a total fuck knuckle and shout folk down from up yer own arse?

Get the train , roads are terrible near Hampden.

This.

Park your car a few stations down and get the train. It will be pure road gridlock after the match.

Get the train back and hurtle towards your car at 60Mmph+ whilst everyone else is moving at a snails' pace.

Thanks to all that answered for your information Rutherglen Bear your compassion knows no bounds,, like another poster dont do away games for this reason Season Ticket holder only go to Ibrox.

For further info Rutherglen Bear going to the game because Two Marines 45 Commando ST HOLDERS got tickets and asked would I like to go.

Does that qualify me to go according to your Terms and Conditions Ruthherglen Bear.

:nosfa::brokensfa:

Fucking hell. Not everyone can make every game.