The 2 Newcastle Lads

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

Vuckic can't even beat the first man with a cross ball, he did get a good goal but other than that he is no better than Nicky Clark.

Steele could not even get a game for Port vale and went off injured and will no doubt be out for weeks.

Honestly our support are easily impressed these days.

What game were you watching, the only balls he put in were a couple of corners and a free kick, all of which beat the first man :lol:

Really?

Vuckic can't even beat the first man with a cross ball, he did get a good goal but other than that he is no better than Nicky Clark.

Steele could not even get a game for Port vale and went off injured and will no doubt be out for weeks.

Not difficult to be impressed after the last few years, wouldnt you agree?

What game were you watching, the only balls he put in were a couple of corners and a free kick, all of which beat the first man :lol:

His corners are no better than Steve Smith's what chances did he create for the strikers today?

Any half decent winger would have destroyed that Raith pish today.

The bulk of a few grand a week aye.

So what are we likely to be paying? couple of hundred for each of them a week.

Fucken fortunes mate.

They are a premier league clubs reserves. I'd think they'd be pulling more than a few grand a week. I have no idea though.

His corners are no better than Steve Smith's what chances did he create for the strikers today?

Any half decent winger would have destroyed that Raith pish today.

A winger would have destroyed them, we didn't play with any though.

He's not match fit and neither is Streete. What excuse do Law et al have?

I think you'd be surprised mate. The pay the top players big bucks not the reserves.

http://www.celebritiesmoney.com/haris-vuckic-salary-net-worth-midfield-attacking-midfield-of-newcastle-united/

That website (fuck knows authenticity) says Vuckics basic salary is about £250,000. Works out just over £5k a week. I won't be pedantic you were pretty close. :)

http://www.celebritiesmoney.com/haris-vuckic-salary-net-worth-midfield-attacking-midfield-of-newcastle-united/

That website (fuck knows authenticity) says Vuckics basic salary is about £250,000. Works out just over £5k a week. I won't be pedantic you were pretty close. :)

What would you class as "the bulk" of 5 grand? Comparable to majority?

Really?

Steele is big Jim back?? You'd be more impressed if you knew who was actually playing -- loony.