Give Durie The Reigns Now...

JRodgA2k8

no chance - he inspires no confidence at all .

Fed up with this rangers men crap - lets look further at a top class coach

that just wants to improve and further themselves and us

It shouldnt be hard to the board ! - rangers a stadium of 50,000

a fan base there - In its day the biggest club in the UK

No players to please all out of contact - a club captain if ditched

will in no other time accepted - an ideal time for any aspiring manager

to take the club forward is there.

This is the rangers managers position we're talking about, not a fairground ride! "Give him a go/shot" sick of it! We need an experienced man with vision for the club not just the first team. The current status quo is no use to us, I know it's a lot of coin but they need cleared out and soon

"Punt McDowell on gardening leave" why ? I agree that the guy is useless but putting another manager on gardening leave sets a dangerous precedent. What if Durie decides he doesn't want to be manager as well but won't resign ? Gardening leave again ?

If that fat wanker McDowell doesn't want to be there he should just resign instead of wasting everyone's time.

He has resigned already

BBC Sport 21:57 Rangers manager Kenny McDowall:

"We showed great determination and passion. The players have been knocked but, to a man, I thought they were fantastic.

"Tonight they gave everything. They left it all on the pitch. We just can't get the ball over the line at the moment."

This clown is sending these players away with the idea that they did a great job and were just unlucky.

If it costs £250,000 to get rid of this miserable-looking charlatan then fair enough, pay the money and stick him on garden leave as well.

The thing that really annoys me is that it doesn't seem the Rangers manager has a line manager on the board. Ally didn't have one either, just a bunch of dicks who are happy to sit in that directors' box and watch utter shite as long as they can turn up in the blazers and ties.

Enough is enough.

We're not getting out of that Championship this year. Let's get a manager who will save us from looking like utter fools for the rest of the season... someone who might be able to get the wheels in motion for winning this league at a canter next year.

And someone with some planning and ideas for getting it going in the top league in 2017-2018.

Llambias has already gone on record as saying KM will be manager till the end of season and maybe into next as well so if he's not voted out at the EGM then no one will be replacing Kenny McDowall anytime soon.

Only chance of getting a new manger in under this board is if he that man changes his name by deed poll to Sports direct.com.

BBC Sport 21:57 Rangers manager Kenny McDowall:

"We showed great determination and passion. The players have been knocked but, to a man, I thought they were fantastic.

"Tonight they gave everything. They left it all on the pitch. We just can't get the ball over the line at the moment."

This clown is sending these players away with the idea that they did a great job and were just unlucky.

If it costs £250,000 to get rid of this miserable-looking charlatan then fair enough, pay the money and stick him on garden leave as well.

The thing that really annoys me is that it doesn't seem the Rangers manager has a line manager on the board. Ally didn't have one either, just a bunch of dicks who are happy to sit in that directors' box and watch utter shite as long as they can turn up in the blazers and ties.

Enough is enough.

We're not getting out of that Championship this year. Let's get a manager who will save us from looking like utter fools for the rest of the season... someone who might be able to get the wheels in motion for winning this league at a canter next year.

And someone with some planning and ideas for getting it going in the top league in 2017-2018.

I know he just mumbles the same sound bites as the rest but what,exactly,does "the players have been knocked" mean???

Do you think it means cos they've been under-performing for years whilst being overpaid,they have had their cards marked by fans,media etc and told to up their fucking game in the short time they have left at the club(cos,surely,everyone of these imposters will be punted?) ?

Boo hoo,Kenny!

I can,almost accept their mediocrity(after all,they didn't sign themselves) but the arrogance and the inability to see themselves for what they are infuriates me.

Can't wait to see the back of every last one of them!

Gee him the reigns tae Camilla,he's a fckin alky

Here we go again, another "fan" getting personal with a club legend. How is he? Does he drink daily,do you see him? The internet has a lot to answer for, gives idiots like you the platform to spout pish without foundation about people. I mean people were actually shouting at Zaliukas calling him an alky last night.

Quite ironic really, neither have announced personal problems with alcohol, but old red face (ally) actually looks like a full blown alcoholic and nothings mentioned.