Give Durie The Reigns Now...

JRodgA2k8

...in the build up to tonight's game he's handled the media well, spoke confidently about our chances and genuinely seems to have instilled some belief in the player.

Was constantly out on the touchline tonight encouraging the lads and trying to organise them.

Sure the result didn't go our way but he would clearly be his own man given the chance. Remember he has been coaching the u20's so it's no surprise Murdoch is now being given a chance.

Punt McDowall on gardening leave and let Durie get on with it until things are sorted with the board etc...I seriously doubt he'd employ the old pals act with our squad with the passion he displayed this week.

At the very least his coaching methods wont have had sufficient exposure to Ally and Kenny that they'd be any worse.

"...in the build up to tonight's game he's handled the media well"

We had everybody's best pal as manager before and look what happened.

Handling the media well is far different to Ally being everyone's pal. He's said the right things about the squad and how we'll approach the game.

Certainly no Ally clone in the media sense.

"Punt McDowell on gardening leave" why ? I agree that the guy is useless but putting another manager on gardening leave sets a dangerous precedent. What if Durie decides he doesn't want to be manager as well but won't resign ? Gardening leave again ?

If that fat wanker McDowell doesn't want to be there he should just resign instead of wasting everyone's time.

...in the build up to tonight's game he's handled the media well, spoke confidently about our chances and genuinely seems to have instilled some belief in the player.

Was constantly out on the touchline tonight encouraging the lads and trying to organise them.

Sure the result didn't go our way but he would clearly be his own man given the chance. Remember he has been coaching the u20's so it's no surprise Murdoch is now being given a chance.

Punt McDowall on gardening leave and let Durie get on with it until things are sorted with the board etc...I seriously doubt he'd employ the old pals act with our squad with the passion he displayed this week.

At the very least his coaching methods wont have had sufficient exposure to Ally and Kenny that they'd be any worse.

You havin a laugh?the youths were all put out on loan because he didney have a Scooby,the youths hate him,fckin EAST FIFE was his limit

"Punt McDowell on gardening leave" why ? I agree that the guy is useless but putting another manager on gardening leave sets a dangerous precedent. What if Durie decides he doesn't want yo be manager as well but won't resign ? Gardening leave again ?

If that fat wanker McDowell doesn't want to be there he should just resign instead of wasting everyone's time.

Why not hold a fucking raffle and let the winner be manager till the summer!! Could it be any worse than now? Make some money out of it to pay off the three stooges!!!

"Punt McDowell on gardening leave" why ? I agree that the guy is useless but putting another manager on gardening leave sets a dangerous precedent. What if Durie decides he doesn't want yo be manager as well but won't resign ? Gardening leave again ?

McDowall clearly isn't going to resign though is he? The guy just doesn't want to be there and his negativity has caused a lot of problems no doubt..

Durie at least came out positively in the media this week and I believe it's more likely his influence which has gotten something more the team tonight than anything else.

McDowall should have been sent packing, you just don't hand in your notice and hang around, that's what makes us a laughing stock.

McDowell should just walk

He is holding off for money.

Might as well give durie the reigns , he won't be any worse

McDowell don't want to be here and the players know it.

Can't see us beating Raith next Friday either with that fat wank in charge and 100% we are staying in the championship of he remains to end of season

Duries a fucking failure do we just hand it down till finally we have the fucking kitman managing us.

We will be okay King the big Rangers man who's lived in SA all his adult lifes going to get us the next Alex Ferguson.

Glad to see your coming round. (tu)

Replace one clueless fud for another sounds good plan.

We need to do something

This board clearly isn't going to get anyone in so we need to start winning games

We have another 3 weeks until EGM then if king et al get in they will have to do something about the manager , but what? Say for instance they want McInnes, do yih think he will leave the sheep in march to come here, or wait until the summer?

We are in complete free fall ATM and shows no signs of improving with Kenny McDowell at the helm.

I mean he said we were "fantastic" tonight, that alone should he a sacking offence

The board are working with Sir Chucks wage structure ffs,King and co can come in the night what are they going to do?????????????? the contracts are what they are,so sack the board and Paul Murray will work for fuck all till we get to the SPFL,Easedale takes F all,and gives free loans,the accountant Murray gives F all,check the companies he's sunk,and don't forget Tin Tin was his boss as well and never showed him the books,not my words Sir Castlemilks,who has put his shares in a family trust,fckin strange.