Ian Black

truebluejb85

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can only comment on the photos in question. I would say it's pretty difficult to say from them that he is 'out on the piss' however I do note it's valentine's day and he may simply be out with his Mrs and some mates for the occasion.

Nah he has his suit on from what I can see..maybe he is though as you say. Still a little cokc

The last 3 times I've been out in Edinburgh on George Street I've seen him in a club on the bevvy. Back in the day some of our guys might have got away with it, because they were really talented footballers, but you can't do it nowadays, especially when you aren't really talented.

The games moved on imo and you shouldn't be drinking during the season. It's been proven to effect training etc, effects muscle growth too. Professional athletes shouldn't be doing it, especially not on a regular basis! The guy doesn't really care about the club. After the betting fiasco I wouldn't have played him again. I wouldn't have even signed him in the first place, don't like him as a player or as a person, will never forget the Jelavic tackle.

Surprised at Nicky Law though!..

I've got a close friend who drinks in the same pub as black frequents. Ian is never out of the place.

Also given Black's history with a certain white powder, are you still going to sit there and suggest he's a model professional?

As per my previous post I was merely commenting on the 2 photos in question. I don't know Black personally and I don't know anyone who knows him personally either so can't really comment on what he gets up to throughout the week, in his spare time or when and where he drinks.

At no time have I suggested he is a model pro so I have no idea why you have implied I may believe him to be some sort of model professional. Of course he is not, and for the record, I don't think he is a model pro but my opinions are based on the evidence that is out in the public with regard to Black. He is not befitting of the Rangers jersey IMO.

Black may be many many things but that doesn't mean you can't be objective in relation to anything that arises, and IMO, based purely on the 2 photos posted by the OP, I see nothing wrong with them, unless of course something more incriminating is produced or revealed....

He is an utter cunt, he's had the support of the fans, we had his back when the tartan arseholes booed him at Easter Road, he was also backed by a fair chunk after the betting fiasco.

He repays us by swanning around the park like Beckham, spraying inch perfect passes to the opposition and hitting free kicks Stevie Wonder would be proud of.

Then there's his drinking, he is ripping the utter cunt out of us and I don't think there's one person in the boardroom or dugout who gives a fuck.

Throw the tin hat tae fuck. Don't need it.

Ian Black is the best CM in our team. Not a patch on centre-mids of old but the best we have right now.

Last season in League One (old div 2) he was easily our player of the season. Not Wallace who hasn't kicked a ball in a year and a half (last night was an improvement but that's for a different thread).

Can anyone remember the ten minute spell Raith had after Black went off last week? I can. They scored within that period (his young replacement was amongst many who were at fault for Nade's goal but again that's for a different thread).

Black is no Rangers great but always shows up when asked upon. When the heads dip he doesn't hide and always shows for the ball. How many players went in to hiding in last night's first half after Hibs scored?

As for the OP. I can't tell if he's pished or not (Black, not the OP). I'm not entirely convinced of the date of the photo but I genuinely don't care if that's Friday night after the game. Glad someone's enjoying themselves. GIP .

He is an utter cunt, he's had the support of the fans, we had his back when the tartan arseholes booed him at Easter Road, he was also backed by a fair chunk after the betting fiasco.

He repays us by swannning around the park like Beckham, spraying inch perfect passes to the opposition and hitting free kicks Stevie Wonder would be proud of.

Then there's his drinking, he is ripping the utter cunt out of us and I don't think there's one person in the boardroom or dugout who gives a fuck.

Your major criticism here is of his playing ability. There's players with less ability giving less in a Rangers jersey than Ian Black.

Does he actually have a drinking problem? Is this confirmed?

Your major criticism here is of his playing ability. There's players with less ability giving less in a Rangers jersey than Ian Black.

Does he actually have a drinking problem? Is this confirmed?

Some people rape more than others, they're still rapists.

Well going by reports on here, we have a lot of Bears out Edinburgh way, he is always on it.

Suggest a better CM smart arse.

Bear in mind I've not factored in the Newcastle 5 because right now they're an unknown quantity.

Who was your player of the year last season?

Hutton has played a few games and already looks a better option than black, Huttons garbage too right enough.

Last season it was Lewis, he was the only bright spark in our team. Law and Daly also were above the joke that is Black.