*rfb Statement*

SuperAli

That's a topper of a statement, well done the RFB. I know there's tension between them and the club at the moment but it would be good if the club officially aknowledgy and agreed with this statement so it got mainstream media attention and it's seen by more than rangers fans plus a few of the obsessed.

Those running the club at present are too busy trying to cling on to power and save face, as apposed to defending the club when it is justified to do so or actually doing something productive on the clubs behalf.

Sadly, even if all these shenanigans were not happening, I think we'd all have a very long wait.

That's a topper of a statement, well done the RFB. I know there's tension between them and the club at the moment but it would be good if the club officially aknowledgy and agreed with this statement so it got mainstream media attention and it's seen by more than rangers fans plus a few of the obsessed.

While I agree with what you say, the papers were not slow in reporting the problems between the RFB and the board, I wonder if they will be as quick to report this fine statement. My guess is naw. :(

Whilst this is neither the place or the time, Guardian is correct that there were quite a few people who claimed the fan board were a piss-take by the current regime. Some even went as far as to claim they were paid stooges of the PLC board.

Regardless, there conduct so far has been impeccable as far as I can tell and I welcomed their recent statements. (tu)

Llambias obviously trusted them enough to tell them the true planned date of the EGM originally.

That was a load of crap anyway! Funny how a few hours latwr it went from the 6th to the 4th but Llambias couldn't be bothered to tell us and released it to the LSE.

That was a load of crap anyway! Funny how a few hours latwr it went from the 6th to the 4th but Llambias couldn't be bothered to tell us and released it to the LSE.

I'm just saying I don't believe it's a coincidence he told the RFB the 6th, and now it is on the 6th.

I have nothing against RFB, personally don't feel they have been in long enough or had a level playing field to make a definitive judgement on them.

Liking the recent statements right enough. (tu)