What Happens With The Loan Players If The Board Change

Smile

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One way or another the players wont play for Rangers again if the board goes. All the guys on here trying to make out that they'll still play or "it's no fair" really are living in cloud cuckoo land!!!

I'm more concerned about what happens with Ashley's LOANS. What if he takes the money back (as well as the loan players)????

Does King have a spare £10m to pay Ashley back? (I know Murray wont have the money, he's just there to try and represent a respectable face for the challengers since King is so dodgy....)

This.

They are registered at the SFA to Rangers.They cannot be registered to any other club until the next transfer window opens.There are no 'clauses' that can possibly change this.

No one has any idea about what possible clauses or terms may be in the contract and post EGM we could easily be in the position of having to pay the full salary of 5 EPL squad players and two of them are on a fair whack - way above anything we can afford at the moment! If MA wanted to be a complete bastard then i'm sure he will be able to recall them and just wont register them again until the summer and if we end up paying the wages of all five (just assuming we arent covering the full cost presently) then can we ship the three injured ones back and keep the two fit ones!

All if's and but's again because none of us have a clue about the contract or the commercial liabilities that could still be open to change!

Only thing I'm certain of is that Vuckic has made more of a difference than anyone else this season and without these loans I think we will struggle to beat Hibs in a play-off although I do think we could pump either Motherwell or St Midden because they are even more shite than us!!

No one has any idea about what possible clauses or terms may be in the contract and post EGM we could easily be in the position of having to pay the full salary of 5 EPL squad players and two of them are on a fair whack - way above anything we can afford at the moment! If MA wanted to be a complete bastard then i'm sure he will be able to recall them and just wont register them again until the summer and if we end up paying the wages of all five (just assuming we arent covering the full cost presently) then can we ship the three injured ones back and keep the two fit ones!

All if's and but's again because none of us have a clue about the contract or the commercial liabilities that could still be open to change!

Only thing I'm certain of is that Vuckic has made more of a difference than anyone else this season and without these loans I think we will struggle to beat Hibs in a play-off although I do think we could pump either Motherwell or St Midden because they are even more shite than us!!

The terms have to be lodged with the spfl at the time of registration. As far as I know they can't be changed during the loan.

He CANNOT recall them.

UEFA rules on International Loan Transfers are clear, as are the players' rights under freedom of movement and the right to work.

He simply can't call them back in a huff and not register them. Whoever is telling you that is a scaremongerer or a fucking idiot, as are you for believing them.

He CANNOT recall them.

UEFA rules on International Loan Transfers are clear, as are the players' rights under freedom of movement and the right to work.

He simply can't call them back in a huff and not register them. Whoever is telling you that is a scaremongerer or a fucking idiot, as are you for believing them.

I dont believe anyone anymore but was looking at a complete bastard type moment which we always seem to face! My bigger fear is around the commercial liabilities and having to cover the full cost of all 5!

Do we still have them at our disposal, Are they contracted to the end of the season or can they be recalled at any time.

Does the loan term in terms of their wages change.

The one positive has been Vuckic in our team will he remain with us.

Does anyone know the score on this.

I didnt think of this, surely their loan contract remains valid, unless Ashley foreseen this and added a get out.

Why?

Remember smile, so many on here would have you believe these players signing on with us was a complete waste of time, it sort of went along with their idea that Ashley never did anything for the club and was inherently evil.

Seriously though, it depends on the signed contract. I would expect the players can be recalled at any time Newcastle sees fit, so I think it really is up to MA.

The people saying it was a waste of time have been right so far. waste of money too (so far).

The people saying it was a waste of time have been right so far. waste of money too (so far).

Really?

Interesting. Can I ask if you are a King supporter please?

Vuckic has been on average our best player since he joined us.

Streete looked like he could be better than any of the CBs we currently have at Rangers until he went off injured.

No one as far as I can see it knows how much Rangers are actually paying to have these players here - if anything.

I don't understand people like you, as I keep saying - what's the point in trying to mislead your fellow supporters?

Yawn, Kings no longer the chaser. Let's sit back and let him deliver[/quote

Serious question,why do you appear to want King to fail so badly? I realise you don't want him in control that's your opinion and it's fair enough but surely whoever takes over you'd want the club to prosper? No?