What Happens With The Loan Players If The Board Change

Smile

Do we still have them at our disposal, Are they contracted to the end of the season or can they be recalled at any time.

Does the loan term in terms of their wages change.

The one positive has been Vuckic in our team will he remain with us.

Does anyone know the score on this.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loan terms would be set for the duration of the loans regardless of the board in place, cannot see if Mike Ashley gets removed we are lumped with their wages as we'd have had to have paid their wages from the start of the duration of the loan

Depends on the loan agreements. Don't see it being favourable to Rangers though. That isn't Ashley's style. 3 of the 5 players haven't and may never kick a ball for us.

I'd get the injured players to fuck if possible. The money could be better spent elsewhere.

Why?

Remember smile, so many on here would have you believe these players signing on with us was a complete waste of time, it sort of went along with their idea that Ashley never did anything for the club and was inherently evil.

Seriously though, it depends on the signed contract. I would expect the players can be recalled at any time Newcastle sees fit, so I think it really is up to MA.

Depends on the loan agreements. Don't see it being favourable to Rangers though. That isn't Ashley's style. 3 of the 5 players haven't and may never kick a ball for us.

I'd get the injured players to fuck if possible. The money could be better spent elsewhere.

Can you tell us how much money we are spending on having the loan players here? It would help discussion (tu)

Who knows.

It will probably depend on how the negotiations between King and Ashley go (assuming the current board are removed).

correct, ashley will call them back instantly if king annoys him. No matter what it will still be in Ashley's interst to see us go up though

Do we still have them at our disposal, Are they contracted to the end of the season or can they be recalled at any time.

Does the loan term in terms of their wages change.

The one positive has been Vuckic in our team will he remain with us.

Does anyone know the score on this.

They can't be recalled as it's a cross border Transfer. I don't believe Newcastle can change the terms of the loan either.

They can't be recalled as it's a cross border Transfer. I don't believe Newcastle can change the terms of the loan either.

This.

They are registered at the SFA to Rangers.They cannot be registered to any other club until the next transfer window opens.There are no 'clauses' that can possibly change this.