Sums Up This Disgusting Ally Reign

Murtaugh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again we have another thread showing total contempt to a Rangers Legend.

Now before some of you start reaching for the keyboard let me state categorically McCoist failed miserably as a Rangers Manager.

In fact, he was inept. But that's as far as it needs to go. To use the word disgusting at mccoist is out of order.

The OP is probably one of the first to rip into "the traitors" eg Naismith McGregor et al. Yet where is the loyalty nee respect for a guy who scored 355 goals - 27 against the rhats to boot. By all means criticise him, but for gods sake keep it real.

P.s. Is it just me or is the OP's name slightly Oirish? Just saying like.

Now before some of you start reaching for the keyboard let me state categorically McCoist failed miserably as a Rangers Manager.

In fact, he was inept. But that's as far as it needs to go. To use the word disgusting at mccoist is out of order.

The OP is probably one of the first to rip into "the traitors" eg Naismith McGregor et al. Yet where is the loyalty nee respect for a guy who scored 355 goals - 27 against the rhats to boot. By all means criticise him, but for gods sake keep it real.

loyalty and respect for him as a player yes,

but as a manager he has been an absolute disgrace, not only with his short sightedness on the playing side, his wage reduction/contract renegotiation and his inability to drop his "mates", but the contempt he treated the rangers fans with, when it came to his excuses for one piss poor performance after another, is the final straw for nearly all of us

the weather

the lack of pre season

the lack of a transfer window

charles green

the artificial pitch

the grass pitch

the refs

tiredness

lack of squad depth

oh and remember he failed to fill the subs bench at home to east fife, 7mill a year first team squad wages and the cunt didnt even wanna put a boy on the bench to let him taste the first team experience, all because he was trying to harass the board into giving him MORE first team wages for signings

the man is a clown, a tit, a complete and utter useless arsehole, and as a 33yo fan who has spent god only knows how much money following rangers in my life, i feel i deserve to have the right to call him whatever i feel, given he is going home with just under 15 grand a week while we sit a potential 15 points behind hearts in the race for promotion

He didn't just fail miserably as a manager, he has ruined our team completely that will take a few years to fix, and he still has the cheek to take money off the club. Not much if a rangers man if you ask me, more like a money man.

If I hear the name mccoist from now on I will automatically think of the years he was a managed, and was paid handsomely for it

He didn't just fail miserably as a manager, he has ruined our team completely that will take a few years to fix, and he still has the cheek to take money off the club. Not much if a rangers man if you ask me, more like a money man.

If I hear the name mccoist from now on I will automatically think of the years he was a managed, and was paid handsomely for it

No problem with anything you said mate. You kept it real and are entitled to your views.

loyalty and respect for him as a player yes,

but as a manager he has been an absolute disgrace, not only with his short sightedness on the playing side, his wage reduction/contract renegotiation and his inability to drop his "mates", but the contempt he treated the rangers fans with, when it came to his excuses for one piss poor performance after another, is the final straw for nearly all of us

the weather

the lack of pre season

the lack of a transfer window

charles green

the artificial pitch

the grass pitch

the refs

tiredness

lack of squad depth

oh and remember he failed to fill the subs bench at home to east fife, 7mill a year first team squad wages and the cunt didnt even wanna put a boy on the bench to let him taste the first team experience, all because he was trying to harass the board into giving him MORE first team wages for signings

the man is a clown, a tit, a complete and utter useless arsehole, and as a 33yo fan who has spent god only knows how much money following rangers in my life, i feel i deserve to have the right to call him whatever i feel, given he is going home with just under 15 grand a week while we sit a potential 15 points behind hearts in the race for promotion

Knob!