***the Official Rangers Vs Queen Of The South Thread***

The lucky thing for the new board is this team only need to find some sort of form in the next couple of months and we could go up....the other teams are pish as well. However, if they leave things as is then we've no chance.

I've been on for avoiding "speculate to accumulate" mentality as thats whats led to our mess, however, please remove these under-achieving imbeciles from the dugout, get someone else in short term (til end of season) and see if that gets us up through the playoffs. If not, it's only cost the new guy's salary for a couple of months e.g. give McCall or similar £1-2k a week and a bonus if we go up. Worth taking a gamble in my eyes.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best facilities in the land - Why are we so unfit?

DJ made it sound like it was unfair tonight - "Remember, QOS are a full-time team"

So are we, allegedly.

Law said a couple of days ago that it was the ground, the wind, the mud etc on Friday and it would be much better at Ibrox - Ha fuckin ha !

Where were you Law?

Backing off the man on the ball all night.

Do you only have one pair of socks and you don't want to get them dirty?

The thing is,we have had protest this n that. Yet NONE have addressed the on-field issues which have been haunting us since div3. Not one peep fae sons of satan etc.

Who needs a boycott... Just field those useless cunts and it will drive thousands away. These warning signs were there,now we have found our true level-shite?

Over to u king...its time to walk the walk. If i never see any of our backroom staff again i will be delighted. Coaches?

Pretty close to spot on for me.

The thing is,we have had protest this n that. Yet NONE have addressed the on-field issues which have been haunting us since div3. Not one peep fae sons of satan etc.

So, Bill Struth is the devil incarnate?

A great deal of the obsessed and unwashed use this term on newspaper comment boards.

Fuckin awful performance again from these imposters.

We can't string two passes together and if Wallace is injured then any threat (very little) going forward is gone.

We were lucky to get a fuckin draw.

In recent weeks QOS and Falkirk have been better than us.

Disgraceful.

So, Bill Struth is the devil incarnate?

A great deal of the obsessed and unwashed use this term on newspaper comment boards.

Behave yourself and stop trying to drag a poster down as the performance was shit.

The sooner Ally and Kenny McTrowl are out the better, they are just digging a hole for themselves with the shite on display.

It's looking likely that we might not even make the playoffs. :(

We'll make the playoffs in some form. You could put Mike Bassett in charge (might be an idea actually) and we'd still get into them.

The bigger question at the moment is; whilst we are dropping points left and right from our games in hand, are hibs going to take second

from us, resulting in us having an additional play-off round and a potential 6 matches.

With the way some of our players seem to lack anything approaching consistency, 6 matches gives me the fear.

We'll make the playoffs in some form. You could put Mike Bassett in charge (might be an idea actually) and we'd still get into them.

The bigger question at the moment is; whilst we are dropping points left and right from our games in hand, are hibs going to take second

from us, resulting in us having an additional play-off round and a potential 6 matches.

With the way some of our players seem to lack anything approaching consistency, 6 matches gives me the fear.

We still have the newcastle boys to come in aswell but finishing 3rd or 4th is certainly not ideal. New manager in IMO, we will have a hell of a better shot at gaining promotion, McDowall couldn't manage a fucking fridge!

The way we are playing we could play another whole season and not get enough wins to go up. We don't deserve to though, we would get pumped off everyone in this state.

most important thing is a new manager and we have no signal that is coming, we can only hope some people have been keeping talks quiet.

We still have the newcastle boys to come in aswell but finishing 3rd or 4th is certainly not ideal. New manager in IMO, we will have a hell of a better shot at gaining promotion, McDowall couldn't manage a fucking fridge!

Our best player is a loanee and we are praying for the other four to get back in to have a chance, says a lot really.

We need a new manager in ASAP. We are also playing like complete and utter mince, however, we'll make the play-offs.

As the management team stands, though, I wouldn't be laying any money on us being back in the top league next season. Be that

three play-off rounds, or two.

Just in from that absolute shambles

Fucking embarrassing to say the least

Bringing that mongo mohsni was suicide, everyone knew it.

We will definitely not go up this season if we persist with cunt face McDowell

Barring a small miracle, we have another year in the championship and half empty games every other week

Can't believe our capitulation over the last few months. McDowell and mccoist before him have turned this club in to a complete laughing stock on the pitch.

The new board must do something to try and solve this, to leave things as is would be a very big mistake.