Lee Mcculloch

djbroxybear

Thing is I don't trust our current back 4 without jig in it. He is 3,4,5 times better than any current CB we have at the club worryingly so

You are fishing with that one, jig is the reason our other CBs look so shit trying to cover his ineptitude.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's crystal clear why he still gets a game every week.

1) Highest earner

2) Club captain

3) Most experienced player in the squad

4) A good solid friendship built up over years and years of working with the management team.

He is untouchable. He is Mr Rangers.

Let that sink in. This is where we are.

The guy is quite obviously past his best "whatever that was" and should have a look at a true club captain and legend in Carles Puyol who knew through injury more than anything else that he could not deliver his very best for his club.Did this man hang about sucking as much as he could from the club he loved.No he walked away from what im sure would have been a very lucrative contract which still had 2 years to run.Perhaps our captain and many other so called Rangers men could learn the true meaning of love for their club from men like Puyol.Then again Lee and the rest of the Rangers men did "stick by the club" what utter shit insults the intelligence of every decent Rangers fan out there.

The prime example of putting mates before the team. He is absolutely shite and to make it worse it's not the only position where mates get picked ahead of actual players that play there. What must templeton think when smith gets in ahead of him? An actual left back gets picked ahead of a winger. Think about that for a second

It feels like we've come full circle, I've always maintained that Administration and failing to get a CVA was the best thing to ever happen to Lee McCulloch, no-one anywhere would have given him anything near what he was on here at his age, yet because he dididn't leave (who would when its the best deal they'd ever get) many on here felt his loyalty showed him to be of a better standard of man than the rest, he was hailed a hero, well, he wasn't, Lee looked after number one and while he looked OK against the absolute dross of Scottish Football, he has reverted to type in what I believe to be his level this Season, I'm delighted the Lww McCulloch love in has finally ended, he is, was and always will be a dud who has never been good enough to play for Rangers

I am unfortunately beginning to hate that squad that run out of the tunnel. They are a fucking disgrace and it starts with the fucking "captain". Captain funny with no balls who shows more heart appealing for offside every 5 seconds then moaning at the ref when he gets hit with a feather.

How can a 10k/week wage be justified at tis level? Hearts have a wage cap of £1.5k/week so they can get 6+ players for what we're paying McCulloch.

Come on now don't pick on McCulloch just because he's shit, don't you know he's a staunch loyal Rangers man.

It feels like we've come full circle, I've always maintained that Administration and failing to get a CVA was the best thing to ever happen to Lee McCulloch, no-one anywhere would have given him anything near what he was on here at his age, yet because he dididn't leave (who would when its the best deal they'd ever get) many on here felt his loyalty showed him to be of a better standard of man than the rest, he was hailed a hero, well, he wasn't, Lee looked after number one and while he looked OK against the absolute dross of Scottish Football, he has reverted to type in what I believe to be his level this Season, I'm delighted the Lww McCulloch love in has finally ended, he is, was and always will be a dud who has never been good enough to play for Rangers

Agree with you 100%, the biggest imposter we have and the main reason I gave up on McCoist only after a few weeks of his managerial reign. Only here to maintain his millionaire lifestyle and by the looks of things this will continue with him given a permanent coaching position by this board after he decides to stop playing. He is like a cancerous tumor like his mates Boyd, Law, Black and the coaching staff etc who must be removed from the club as soon as possible before their half-assed attitude spreads to our next generation of footballers.

Honestly lost for words on how bad Jig has become under Ally and now McDowall, he should've walked away years ago.

He's always been a pretty poor one dimensional player, went to England as a striker and was found wanting in the lower leagues only started to make a name for himself when Paul Jewell was forced to play him wide left (due to a lack of players in that position) where his only positive attributes good in the air (getting on the end of Gary Teale's crosses against small fullbacks) and long shooting (Cutting inside) came to the fore, nothing more than a good lower league player in his prime, never ever been good enough to play for us with the exception being in division 3 as a striker which is basically his level and all this for 10 grand a week, all thats been wrong with our club for the last number of years.

I am unfortunately beginning to hate that squad that run out of the tunnel. They are a fucking disgrace and it starts with the fucking "captain". Captain funny with no balls who shows more heart appealing for offside every 5 seconds then moaning at the ref when he gets hit with a feather.

Im feeling like that. Km picks him prob out of defiance rather than anything else.

Worst captain ever,and worst squad ever. To think what id have given to be good enough to play for rangers. These cunts?

Its like we owe them?

Im feeling like that. Km picks him prob out of defiance rather than anything else.

Worst captain ever,and worst squad ever. To think what id have given to be good enough to play for rangers. These cunts?

Its like we owe them?

The guy like so many if not most at Ibrox has been found out for what he is a pretty average player and like most getting well overpaid for what he does.This is not new at Ibrox though and has been going on for years,just have a look at our management team.Getting paid hundreds of thousands to play against part time teams in Scotland an utter shambles.Who gave these guys these contracts in the first place that some were allowed to Tupe over from the old contracts to their existing ones.I may be wrong but was our new board member Paul Murray not one of the old board who gave most of these imposters the original contracts which allowed them to Tupe over.I could be wrong and im sure someone will know.

The guy like so many if not most at Ibrox has been found out for what he is a pretty average player and like most getting well overpaid for what he does.This is not new at Ibrox though and has been going on for years,just have a look at our management team.Getting paid hundreds of thousands to play against part time teams in Scotland an utter shambles.Who gave these guys these contracts in the first place that some were allowed to Tupe over from the old contracts to their existing ones.I may be wrong but was our new board member Paul Murray not one of the old board who gave most of these imposters the original contracts which allowed them to Tupe over.I could be wrong and im sure someone will know.

TUPE is simply there to protect individuals in the event of a sale of or takeover of a company. It's to ensure your terms and conditions are protected. Can't blame anyone for the scenario that still sees him here, except possibly Walter Smith for giving him a contract and McCoist for renewing it the other year.