Mcdowell Gone

ElBufalo20

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't have to accept the job, and he has proven to have been pretty bad at it. Whilst I wouldn't get medieval on his ass for his performance, I would in no way cut him any slack. He has been part of the problem with the rest of the McCoist, McCulloch, Durrant axis of mince. He took the gig and he wasn't good enough. Well rid off.

:lol:

Is this happening? I've almost forgotten what a constant stream of good news coming out of Ibrox feels like.

Good luck in the future Kenny. Thanks for all the silverware you helped us win.

Some of the posts berating the guy here are cringeworthy. Says a lot about some so called Bears on here. Zero respect or gratitude for the good times.

Hes been a massive part of the problem that has seen us in this sorry state on the park, people are going to be feeling raw

Absolutely delighted that he has gone, don't wish the man any ill will but as a manager and football tactician he was worse than hopeless!

With regards to monies due, if he was contractually entitled to any money then he should receive it in full, regardless.

Kenny was dropped into a pretty dire situation but he did the best he could imo.

he had the courage to leave players out of the team who weren't performing and he tried mixing things up a bit on the pitch too so he deserves full credit for that.

All moves that ally was not prepared to take it must be said

I wish him all the best for the future